Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Que sera, Obama



When I was just a little liberal
I asked my au pair, "What will I be?
Will I be fascist?
Will I be Marxist?
Here's what she said to me:

'Que sera, sera
Whatever will be Nancy
For you are Queen Pelosi
B H Obama
You will service him on your knees.

When I grew up and fell in love with me
I asked my lone heat, 'What lies ahead?
Will my lies be mistakes
Will I dread Truth
Here's what my lone heart said:

'Que sera, sera
Whatever will be Nancy,
Don't concern yourself with Truth you see
B H Obama
Service him well on your knees.

Now that I rule a nation of my own
My fawnlings ask me, 'What will they be?
Will we be peasants?
Will we be slaves?
Here's what I mandate them to be:

'Que sera, sera,
Serve your mahdi on bended knee
Kiss the ring of your Nancy
Que sera, sera
I service Barack Mahdi
Que, sera, sera....

agtG



mes excuses au verbe jaune du texas