Wednesday, December 2, 2009

File 37 A

As this blog does not matter, no one reads it, and is just me having a conversation with myself while listening to God, I desire to share some thoughts which are not going to be found elsewhere, but will of course make a thinking mind say, "That is sooooooooo right, I never thought of that, but that has been in plain sight and it makes perfect sense".

Some time ago I was the recipient of a germ warfare trial while the rest of the nation was being poked with bugs, trying to kill a virus which is about as harmless as milk toast.
No one seems to have figured out that the Obama Flu which is an engineered virus and set loose in Mexico, so the border busters would feed it into America and the western world, is a gene spliced soup of human, bird and oinker. The real mystery is why would Axelrod Inc. invest so much time and terror mongering for something as harmless as an Obama wet dream.

I don't suppose that it could be that al Qaeda might have cooked up a super virus based upon the Spanish Swine Flu with avian and humanoid components, and that the Obama Flu was a way of averting a biological attack in the same way the cow pox was used to immunize against the deadly small pox.
Shhhhhh do not tell.

While everyone else was coveting the Obama Flu, I of course was off doing my own thing with a bizarre new virus going unreported. I like doing things before everyone else, just like my horse was killed 2 years before there was a West Nile plague unleashed on the United States.
Funny thing as this blog reported, Rockefeller New York was "studying" West Nile just before West Nile was spread across America via the interstate highway system.
Odd that Saddam Hussein was studying how to weaponize West Nile, just before it was released and my horse was murdered.

In honor of my new virus which plagued me, I will call it Muchelle Flu Too. It's symptoms were most interesting in a severe sinus headache which stared on the left side, then moved right, which fooled me it was sinus.
What did not fool me was waking up with an incredible stiff neck with a headache that made on think aneurysms, but as I survived that, the fun was beginning in running quite the fever which left my bed a pool of water.
The stiff neck would in day 2 develop into stiff eyes. There is something clinically interesting in a virus which makes one's eyes stiff.
3 days of fever and I was right as rain again.
Lovely thing was though for this new virus is there was no nasal discharge and one's throat became parched, but not sore. It was actually a wicking creation contrary to typical virus which produce mucous in quantity.

I know everyone will want this virus now as H1N1 has lost it's glamour, but I decided not to share in not wiping my nose on my sleeve and rubbing up on people in elevators as Dr. Janet Napolitano advises sick people to do.

While thinking of not this Muchelle Flu Too, I decided to play and found a most interesting event as I was moving about the office, in by complete magic, my entire screen settings expanded, which is a manual operation.
Apparently someone was showing off in not needing a trojan protocol, which means someone quite ghostly was playing Caspar in coming out in play. It is alright as I like company in the bunker, but Obama really needs to give these employees something to do as no one cares about counterfeit money flowing into his 2008 campaign from Muslim terrorists.

No one much cares either about our dearly departed Saddam Hussein who I have judged was hung for murdering my horse. Yes the world thinks Saddam was executed for crimes in Iraq, but my horse comes first on the docket and justice was accomplished.

Saddam had a fondness for germs, which is interesting in Saddam's germs actually started out in Japan, with the father of the guy Obama was bowing to in Imperial germ warfare on prisoners and Chinese around the World War II date.
Gen. MacArthur found all of the information vital to America and it advanced the newly formed American germ labs.

The Soviets played heavily with weaponized plagues, so the American response was to counter. By the 1980's hybridoma was being heavily invested in with mycotoxins as the result in gene splicing.
For those who do not have a doctorate in dead scientists of this realm that became famous as numbers of them perished, the translation of the above is when one hybridizes an immune cell of the lymphocyte (white blood cells of the lymph glands) one can in gene splicing create a cytotoxin or a pesticide for human cells..........also known as, a pesticide for humans as when one kills human cells, they kill the human too.
Must be a coincidence that auto immune diseases invoked by frankenfoods and mass preservative dumps plague Americans as the AIDS plague coincided with this mass sickness, about the same time that premier biolab engineers were selling technology to nations like Japan.

Saddam Hussein never to be left out, had his embassy staff transporting on diplomatic immunity chemical and biological weapons. Yes Virginia, Saddam was double dipping in both Soviet and Russian bio warfare and was getting help in western purchases. No companies directly dealt with Saddam, but he just had a vendors list of the all the regulated poisons and what Saddam wanted, Saddam got.

So Saddam had mass quantities of biological and chemical agents, and the world knew it, because the world was watching his traffic.

We now though have a new Obama age where we are told none of this matters. Obama is getting rid of nuclear weapons, but few have noted that in doing so this unleashes other primitive warfare methods as dirty nuclear weapons makes mobs of rogue nations behave.
What no one has noted in the Obama complex, that Mr. Obama has just started an arms race.

All will say, "How can that be?"

The answer is when one takes away American nuclear weapons as the base of power, and the Chinese and Russians are screaming about the weaponization of space, one can trust the Chinese and Russians are not insane talking about things which do not exist.
So yes Ronald Reagan put Star Wars into the great yonder. America has all sorts of next plus generation weapons which in small phases were being tested by President Bush 43 in Iraq.

I do not speak of other's work, but only my "theories", but this once I might note that America did indeed test a series of weapons, one of which was a hydro type weapon that imploded, instead of exploded. Think of it as a creation which liquefied solids and as when one digs a hole, somehow the dirt is never enough to fill that hole, the vacuum does all sorts of destructive things........things like an entire bunker city could be eliminated for starters.

See when nuclear weapons are taken offline, new germ warfare comes online, nano warfare and weapons so diverse there are not even names for them, and even weapons which are Chimera in scope of being nuclear, biological and chemical, all in the same vial, but none of the above.
Sort of like Obama's pig, homie and chicken flu in the plague which never was.

I have concluded in civilized society and uncivilized society that when someone infects one with the Muchelle Flu Too, they should have to bring tea, a nice Darjeeling tea, as it just seems proper to be civil when acting uncivil. I also believe that before Mr. Obama divests the west of nuclear arms, that he should consult his teleprompter to note that there are worse and more powerful weapons than nuclear bombs, and, when they come on line, the Eurasians will find an Obama to buy the technology from just like they obtained the nuclear bomb.

I think I have said enough to myself in this most private conversation, and as I asked a startled woman today who was telling me she was talking to herself, "Yes but do you get intelligent answers?", I will conclude this photon aura pineal gland via electro chemical communication.


agtG 313

have some madeira my dear
it's really much nicer than beer