Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mexichica


I have decided to share another recipe for those who are having problems being poisoned by all the preservatives and hybrids which are the American food chain killing people.
A person I went to school with just died of Crones Disease from all of these poisons.

You have to remember that genetic hybrids like corn, which have algae as their base and give you rashes in the water, are in food additives, and when you purchase commercial poultry, beef, swine etc... that corn fat becomes animal fat, and you are eating a concentrated poison.
Range fed will benefit people greatly.

For the vegan thinking smugly they are immune, chemical fertilizers are what you eat, and that animal manure contains the same corn in concentrated form which is absorbed by your cabbage, if you are not eating Mexican human feces which that nation uses as "fertilizer".

I offer a homemade chili recipe, not real stew meat chili served over beans, but chili with the beans in it that I was busy making the other day. It is hot, but not overly hot as I don't try to prove my macho by eating peppers.
Interesting that Mexicans dying during the 1845 War were dug up by wolves, but the wolves would not eat them because the peon ate so much jalapeno that canines disliked the flavor of Mexicans.

Mexichica Chili

In a pressure cooker, put in 2 cups of pinto beans, and half a kettle of water, and process at 15 pounds for 1 hour.

In another sauce pan, add 1 sweet yellow banana pepper.

I obtained a bag of these Mexican assorted peppers and found something interesting as I processed them in the jalapenos also had these little caliente verde peppers too which were hot by taste.
I noticed as I was making the chili that my fingers started getting hot a half hour later, then my hands. Several hours later as I was washing my hair in hot water, my hands were on fire and it kept getting more severe.
The capsicum oil from this apparently flammable variety of verde peppers was soaking deeper into my skin. The remedy is using 1 part bleach to 5 parts water and soaking your hands in it and then washing them with soap and water.
They did heat up again as my affliction was deep, but in an hour it was fine. I did note that even into the next day after my bath that my hands heated up again, but not enough that I could not ignore it.
I will not be playing with peppers again of unknown origins as those pencil long green ones that look like skinny jalapenos are torture.

1 jalapeno diced.
2 cloves garlic
1 small can of chilies (no preservatives)
1 quart of tomatoe sauce (no additives)
1 onion diced
2 teaspoons salt
1 heaping teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon paprika
(note that the paprika, cumin, oregano are all heat producers and are what make chili powder with cayenne, but I don't use cayenne as with the 1 jalapeno this has enough heat.)

Fry one pound of hamburger. (You will notice that most lean hamburger is tough, so semi fatty meat is more tender.)

Add the hamburger to the chili sauce, and then add the pinto beans with the bean "sauce" as this helps as a thickener.

Simmer this for about one hour and this will be a very nice chili, at least the way I prefer it.

I serve this LBJ Texas style with shredded chevra (goat cheese no additives) which melts nicely, a large dollop of sour cream and fresh chopped onions.

To make this really nice in homemade tradition, I even make my own crackers and corn chips, as my flours are pure, I know there are no poisons in them. (Some cheap flours have things in them you would not believe except reading the packages.)

Crackers

1 cup flour
1/8th teaspoon salt
1 tsp sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon butter
1/3rd cup goat milk
1 teaspoon vinegar

I knead this with rubber gloves, and if you leave the ball set the gluten starts to release in a few minutes, which is important as I use a pasta maker to roll out tin strips of this on the 1 or 2 thinnest setting.
Prick them with a fork to avoid bubbling and I use a pizza cutter to make little strips.

Sprinkle with canning salt.

Bake carefully at 350 degrees to a light brown and you have nothing like commercial crackers in these are light, and flavorful.

Note if you make these thicker they are hardtack which the Army lived on, and if you put different flavorings on them like poultry they are croutons.

Tortilla chips

1 cup Masa (bleached corn flour)
1/8th teaspoon salt
2/3 rds cup hot water

The secret in this is use hot water, as if you use cold water you will find a crumbling thing. Hot water is what makes the corn flour sticky.

I use a tortilla press, using plastic bags to keep the dough from sticking.

I then use a pizza cutter to wedge these tortillas into 4 pieces.

Deep fat fry in olive oil.

These will be like nothing you have ever tasted in they are naturally sweet in corn sugars and olive oil. They are firm for dipping, but soft so you do not bust a tooth in those commercial "chips" people are chewing on non stop.

I used to eat Doritos nacho cheese chips by the bag. Due to the additives in them I had to stop several years ago. It was not cold turkey, as I had some bags in my pantry which I would munch on a few with salads.
It was not long that I started tasting how horrid these things tasted, as you can taste the processed cheese and the corn literally with that corn oil tastes like something to make you gag. People have no idea from what is "food" now how bad all this stuff tastes.
(I love orange frosting sandwich cookies but had to give them up too. I found an old bag of them which reached expiration date and opened them up, and these things literally smelled like petroleum chemicals. The prepared foods you are eating are not healthy.)

In any event, this is interesting in the chili, crackers and corn chips, as I find a dilemma of how much chili to eat as I struggle with munching on too many crackers or chips dunking in the chili.

I know this is a great deal of work and it is easier to open a can or bag, but I get about 8 servings of chili, as many crackers and tortilla chips, so one day cooking gives me a great deal of fast food in my freezer for later dates.

nuff said.


agtG