Thursday, August 25, 2011

Advice to the terrorist at Heart


After the day I had today, this blog has some advice for terrorists in their plotting to wipe out hundreds of thousands to millions of Americans.............

But first the day.........

Today was the day when my Mom has to pick up her special medications........or it is me doing the deed and her keeping me company.

So I have her phone at 9 am as that is when the clinic opens, and all she gets for half an hour is a damn message machine to push 1 and so on.
So she leaves messages........no call backs.

I finally phone at 10 and get a human, and Mom again leave a message about her prescription.

At noon, a nurse phones back, who doesn't know a thing about the prescription, but promises she will talk to the doctor and call back.

At three, Mom calls again, explains things, and is informed, "Oh your prescription is here, so you can pick it up."

Sure no one calls, but at least we are finally on our way after 50 dollars an hour for my minimum, this bunch has just cost me 300 dollars.

So I get to the clinic.........a huge clinic now as they have spent for the past year something like 50 million dollars to make a working clinic into this dumbs ass bunch now..........and they have 9 stalls for check ins..........no one at the front desk, and 4 dolts spaced about these compartments to check in.
I go down the line and find the end one open..............and explain to the woman, my Mom's name, what I'm doing there, the doctor's name, the prescription AND IT IS IN THE REFRIGERATION UNIT TO THE LEFT OF HER.

This brainy skirt instead starts punching phone buttons "calling" to the doctor.

No answer.

So she starts calling the attending nurse.......

NO ANSWER.

Off the skirt trots now, and I finally tell the assistant nurse there, "The medications are right in that fridge there".

This A N looks about the corner like she is from the 3rd world and has never heard of a cooling unit........

Meanwhile here comes the skirt breezing by after being told the facts by someone up front..........and pretty soon here comes the prescription to which I say, "Thank you and have a nice day", but after being made a fool of again by this group, I really want to explain about heads being up their female parts.

I go through this every 3 months.......the last time I had this happen, a really nasty anal bitch really was condescending to me as I explained the situation...........left and came back, and then she was very sheepish as she too was not bright enough to look in the refrigeration unit, but assumed little ole me being not of their field could certainly not know what the situation was.

Oh this gets better as I was venturing home, another college skirt ran up my tailpipe..........I was doing 70, and yet she would not pass me, but she rode my bumper for 20 minutes, and as I was making certain about keeping an eye on her as I slowed for my turn off, as I was not got to have her a**hole me, I found she was jabbering on the phone and I think twirling her hair.......pretty good for a two handed college skirt.

So we now come to my advice for terrorists.

The worst mistake any terrorist could make is to attack America, as that nation is so full of complete Obama voters with Obama in the White House, that murdering hundreds of thousands of them or millions will only slow the process down in America imploding.

Honestly after seeing the whoring which went on after 9 11 in all those millionaires made from people's donations, those "heroes" they keep talking about, sure were married to a bunch of sluts, so you know what most of those "heroes" really were.......they were in majority Obama voters.
9 11 probably gave America 10 more years as it picked off enough of the Obama voters and it literally woke the chickens for the slaughter to the fox coming. bin Laden if he had waited, probably would have had Keith Ellison elected to the White House as head turban and none of this stealth Obama Islamists stuff..........the biggest mistake terrorists made was attacking America as it woke up.

America is now slumbering again in debauchery and Rain Man brain as was proven again to me today. If terrorists would slaughter Americans, all it would do is assist the Tea Party as the terrorists would weed out these brain dead liberals which infest America and are destroying it.

So in that, if terrorists just wait and let American liberals implode the nation, the sharia bandits can simply walk among their livestock and take control..........and sincerely Saudi Arabia Wahabbists.............buy Australia for the Tea Party Americans, make it gun nuts, pure Reagan country and the 70 million Americans left in the country will just pack up and leave the cesspool.........have Soros toss in plane tickets to Oz and it will be cheaper than all this terror bomb stuff and simpler.

No nation can stand with the Obamaniacs I saw today. They are inept, inefficient, do not listen, and run around twirling their hair with a phone on the other hand as they drive.

These are the terrorists weapons of mass destruction bomb, because they are the mass of America.

Enough of this American vacation.........time to hit the high seas again.


agtG