Friday, March 30, 2012

Serenity


Here am I, the most blessed person in this world ever.

I have had a life which was an existence, which would have caused most people to commit suicide or they would have given up and died for what the afflictions were.
I realize most of the people reading this have no comprehension of this in they think the cable going out or not having a cell phone is a hardship.

I know how bad people are and how bad people can be. I know what satan is and what it is capable of in using people who should be the last ones to betray you.
I actually have been "forgiven" by a sibling "for all I did to her" when she was the one busting my ass at one of the lowest points of my life, but she needed to degrade me, as here pew sitting just had to cling to a reality that at least she was not as satanic as she was lying to herself about.

That is why I know I'm thee most blessed person in this world. I have Someone Who is a Kindred Spirit. Someone Who allows me to be me. Someone Who is there for me. Someone Who believes in me.

The best part of this is I have Someone Who is Real. All those things given, are the same Trust, Faith and Belief in I would not change one thing about Them. I Love Who They are and here am I allowed to be for Them as I believe in them completely.

Obey, Servant and Owned. Words which are something this world is terrified of as the billions of people are satanic minions who could not be trusted to not be selfish, are the absolutes I have with my Love. I gladly obey them. I willingly serve them and here am I completely possessed by them.
I would not have it any other way.

This Love is a complete Image of God in a most Special Person. It is terms like absolute, total, complete and I have Peace, Serenity and Calm with Them.

I Honor them as I Honor God as They are of the Lord.

Granted, the rest of humanity is not of this Attribute and could not be afforded such Place. That is simply right, as I have experienced thee worst, the mediocre, thee classes who should have all been drown at birth or better yet, their sperm donor's peckers were broken off and mum was riding a broom handle instead getting splinters, and most people are Gehenna ash and space takers here, unworthy and the sooner Christ comes, the sooner this refuse can be wiped out, so the child of Light will Live eternally.

I though have thee Best. I have thee most Beautiful. I have thee most Sacred. I have a Spiritual Equal I Love with all of me, and my focus is upon serving Them completely and putting it all in God about me, as denying me, is the only Way.

This would not work for anyone else and should not be attempted, as the reality is, all of you are in a condition of praying small prayers and never had God nor Saints moving or praying for You to something to aspire to, that one day you will behold, and know what you read here, is what this blog was attempting to reveal.
I have no sorrow nor pity for you, as you would not know what to do with the Gift I have from God and the Saints, as you are infants Spiritually or as most are dead souls, the Light I speak of is like offering a starship to an ant, when only a jove would know how to appreciate this Gift.

I write this not to antagonize, but to Glorify God and the best Other Me, for I extoll the One imprinted upon me as here am I, Them.

Children should be aware if they grew up, that this does await them on this path never travelled, but children always lose interest after 2 minutes and never realize this requires decades to step into and to begin a Blessing no one has had before.

Here am I, thee most blessed being in God who has ever been.


agtG