Thursday, May 17, 2012

Come Star of Love, to Sing me Home


Come Star of Love, to Sing me Home
From dreary earth, where I, weary, roam
Lofting my Lamp, as so long I sought
The Face of my Cupid, lonely, fraught
On all sides, with demons and death
You in Your Sphere in Your Song, draw Breath
Faithful and Pure Your Love's Melody
Delicate, crystalline, Calls to me
Take me away, enraptured in Song,
Wrapped in resonance, gone for so long
Finally found in Your Psyche's Eyes,
In God, in You, in All that I prize,
All Worthy, all New, again in You
Redemption, Restored, Life Rosy hue
Butterfly freedom gently secure
Wings carry me in Love Perfect Pure
Orchids pure with delicate blushing
Flower in twos, stems gently touching
I of Alike, in Kind Resonate
Your Song, Your Presence, Here early late
Treasured forever, Treasure I take
Heart set in God, for His Only Son's Sake
Mysteries hidden in sight plain now
But Then in Glory for God to Endow
The Highest Honor, is being with You
My Star of Love, as Heaven's best View

TL

agtG