Monday, March 4, 2013

Douchetard




I must admit that the only time I have heard of Peirs Morgan was on a radio program which played Ted Nugent kicking Piers Morgan's ass. If I had cable, I would never waste my time watching something that looks like fat old greasy lounge lizard tour of pastey white guys from boy bands.




Piers Morgan: 'I've had death threats every day'...


I did see that this Brit in America, that no one watches.....like that Russian agent Phil Donahue teamed up with and no one watched.........I did see or do see by his Drudge photo why people would issue death threats against him. Piers Morgan just looks like a pedophile who marries your divorced ex wife in Vegas with intentions of molesting your dog, cat, children and has special affections for Tuna the guppy in the tank.

People like Piers Morgan just invoke wishes of death from people, like stars invoke wishes of hope on their twinkling beauty.

It is like when you see a service station toilet. You do not have to open the door to know there is snot of the floor or something sticky, the urinal is full of overflowing pee, the toilet has turds in it as it is stopped up and the air freshener has an expiration date of 1995. That is Piers Morgan in you know you do not want to eat off that floor so some people just know they want to kill Piers Morgan.

Personally I have not given any thought to this, as I do not watch things that look like they are coated in KY Jelly. I could understand though......well like Piers as we stated looks like a pedophile. I could see men in prison writing Piers Morgan letters about wanting to kill him as he reminds them of the fag next door who touched the naughty place.

Coupled with this in having read a few words this mind produced, I can see why people concerned in the Eugenics crowd of Margaret Sanger concered about him breeding:

“Then, I was having dinner in an Italian restaurant in Beverly Hills, when Kiefer Sutherland came over, tapped me on the shoulder and said, ‘Thank you.
"What you’re doing is one of the bravest things I’ve ever seen on television.’
“This coming from Jack Bauer in 24 – the single bravest character in the history of television.

Mr. Morgan's entire argument is based upon a fictional character's  bravery telling him how Piers talking is one of the bravest things he ever seen on television.
I suspect that Keifer Sutherland's other bravery were Fonzie in the shark pool on Happy Days and the fictional birth of 8 children on Eight is Enough.



My oilyness........apparently Piers is not naturally oily, but has a bottle blonde assistant named Clamydia Douche who he uses to oil himself with in not having a pistol to lubricate fully.
I do see why as more of Obama's colonial kindred is exposed why people want to kill this guy.

I wonder in forensic sciences just what people are saying to Piers about killing him. I mean is it "I hope you die" or is it in more detail, as Piers does not go into details. That makes me wonder if the people are not going into a great deal of detail as Piers does not....well inspire killers to any great passion in planning out cobra venom or something.
Most people would not mention death threats unless they were interesting, like the regime blasting my head with radar waves to explode my eye veins. Now that is cool.....leaves a red eye for conversation and people can always use new blood to replace old blood........

So what is it like Piers is........well someone lights his grease on fire and he turns into this power plant that heats New York as he is so greasy?
Or is it something like....well they give him a spoon and he eats himself to death?

Piers just is not like John Kennedy in inspiring a good triangulation.

In that, I bring up Richard Harris, a fine Brit, who in Unforgiven spoke of how easy it was to shoot American Presidents......Obama is safe as he is a foreigner.....I digress.

But Harris said in script, this was not real Keifer Sutherland, but it was brave I suppose like your being brave in defusing a non existing nuclear bomb.......I digress

So anyway Harris said when one tried to shoot a royal, well the magisty of the royal would make one's hand shake and stop one from the act.

You get the idea that no one would ever shoot Richard Harris either as he was so grande and all. He just had an air about him, but with Piers Morgan there is nothing but grease, so apparently people are inclined to want to threaten him and kill him.

There is good news in this though and it is shocking.........I got this quote:

When Piers, 47, interviewed the aptly-named Larry Pratt, head of the Gun Owners of America lobbying group, he labelled him “an unbelievably stupid man”.

If you noticed the shocking detail in this quote in Morgan is 47. I about fell over when I saw that, as the dude looks like he is 65. Hell dead Walter Cronkite looks better than Piers. I figure this guy is going to blow an artery or be eaten by cancer in the next few years as something is wrong with dude.
He looks like the dead fish on the bottom of a fish tank that ain't been cleaned in a year.

That only makes me feel really sad for Piers Morgan, because unlike Andrew Breitbart who attracted quality assassins, Mr. Morgan is .......well his assassins apparently vote for Obama and use the phrases, "That kills me. That is a killer dress........"

Maybe though a few Larry Pratt people did tune into Piers program, but Piers not speaking English misunderstood people who said, "Piers you look like warmed over death. I hope you get checked out as you look like your going to die".

That would probably be read by someone who carries on bravery comparisons with Keifer Sutherland about how brave it is to work for the cartel that protects Obama and you, with the entire American security and military......yes that is brave compared to a Christian doing a blog and ending up on Homeland terror lists for being an American.......not the products of British cum.

I fear in this though that a bust vessel will not get Piers, as I have noticed he has a wedding ring of sorts on. I'm stunned by that, and now think of that poor wife, tortured daily in having this pedophile looking male constantly coming home after one hopes he would not return when he left.
Maybe Mrs. Piers will be the one, putting some rat poison in the bangers and mash, reading the Page Three Girls, as Piers bleeds out from warfine.
Could any court blame such a woman. Of course not, as just the image of Piers' face sweating over you as you were being sexed would have all juries acquit this poor wife.

I think we need something killer .........

(PICTURE OF LARGE BREASTED PAGE THREE GIRL TO BE INSERTED HERE MET TECHNICALITIES CALLED OBAMA BLACKMAIL)

Oh but Rupert Murdoch is ending the page three girls too. Shame what will large breasted English girls do as they have such limited employ.
Yes Obama ruins Murdoch and blackmails Rupert all because Britisher Obama is terrified of blonde like Britisher Morgan is terrified of large pistols one carries in one's pants.

Bloody shame all. I mean the unemployed large breasted women in England, not Piers Morgan being dead.

Oh I see Murdoch's blonde is named Katia......sounds Slavic to me, so I guess that job market is dead too.

Pity abut Piers Morgan being dead......

I'm filling space here as am waiting for Katia's picture to load as after some posts today, I have been a popular girl with the regime again, bringing you all the stuff Piers Morgan never heard of in talking points.

Morgan......some damn by the water pirate name. Not ever proper fucking English in Anglo Saxon like my heritage. Anglos has pretty names like Hawkesworth and the like. Morgan....sounds like one is crapping a turd for your dog.

I do hope Piers Morgan has a nice funeral. Some necromancers romancing him the morgan or morgue.... whichever you like in the typo. Still waiting for that ugly blonde to load.......might just as well put up a picture or Piers..

Oh bullshit with this lag......I will not waste this obituary of Piers Morgan fantasy he has death threats be wasted as I found out some pressing information.



Jessica Alba is French and Mexican.

She apparently posted some cell phone photos of her in poses that were leaked like........well like Piers had death threats.
Any way, I figure Jessica is not Beaner, but white Spanish stuff mixed with that French stuff they exported.

This is real news and she looks ragged out after birthing and things, which is how women should look.............her sperm producer though reminds me of a young Piers Morgan.
I only know these things as TL and I were viewing Dark Angel.

Odd how if you cross Spanish and French you get someone who looks Asian. Cross Obama up and he still looks fag like Piers Morgan.

Any way, I'm sorry that Piers Morgan is dead, poisoned by the tortured wife, who failed to report him to the constabulary for years, and moved down to Ecuador where Basil has been tending to her fantasies.

Look I wasted space on this my children and when Piers Morgan dies from rat poisoning by the wife, I do not want to have to address this again, as I doubt Jessica Alba is going to leak photos of herself onto the internet again to fill in space for large breasted English gals who are being replaced by large breasted Russian gals, all because Obama is terrified of blonde women on this side of the Danube.

Jessica Alba was very brave ......more brave than Jack Bauer. She was a cat. She had a dog man for a friend named Big Fella. She rode a motorcycle. She lived with a lesbian......that is all more than Jack Bauer ever did.........she even had to put up with Michael Weatherly who plays the same dead pan in ever series he is in.

I wonder if women want to kill Piers Morgan or men........

I did notice no women tell him how brave he is.

Wonder why that is?

Did you know "fuck" is an English word?

Think they invented DUMB, STUPID and WORTHLESS too, all to attach to "fuck" as they knew Piers Morgan was going to be dropped on the planet.

Benny Hill dead would get bigger audiences than Morgan basted in grease.

 So this is not all a waste.....how about one name for Obama, Piers, Matthews, Maddow.......DOUCHETARD.

Really is like fuck in being timeless, Douchetards the new progressive fags.

I like that.

Douchetard.  I wonder if Jessica Alba has fantasies of killing Piers Morgan.

Do you think that Obama and Boehner in a first debt cliff sequester thing agreeing they could send out a predator to kill Peris.....that is better than Piers......as both Boehner and Obama watch FOX?

I wonder if large breasted unemployed English girls from Page 3 have fantasies of killing Piers Morgan?

I wonder if Piers Morgan has fantasies about killing Piers Morgan eh?

Eh ?


agtG