Saturday, March 2, 2013

Just for Fun



My children, I'm always busy here for no pay, and it is interesting in the Obama minders how much they mind what goes on here. I have though decided to make an effort to not write about the Obama's and deal instead with real world leaders and events that matter.
I do have though a month of stories in drafts which need to publish as they are important, but will work to leave the bad taste of Barry Chin from here. Knowing though this homoicidal sociopath is going to do things that will need explaining in future events.

I need though to be creative and have some fun. That is what my design shop at Cafe Press is about. The minders there will not allow my Dorner designs to post, as I see all are pending after my repeated posts.
Some though do make it in my favorite of Richard Nixon, explaining the same coup plotters who destroyed this pro American Patriot, like Forestall, McCarthy and almost Reagan, are the same patrician cartel who installed this not American Barry Chin.

In that, it is my intention to put up this artwork in clever designs which are what Madison Avenue pays people six figures to do in ads.
The main point being is they need to be subtle to confuse liberal clackers as they try to figure out what the hell it is about in are they being insulted or praised.

God is good to me though in Holy Ghost Inspiration. I only would that I could afford my own designs :)

All of these designs are to make astute points that tell the entire story. I honestly would that Richard Nixon would become the Paul Revere of this generation in warning how long this Obama clique has been operational in trying to bring down these United States and the murderous trail they have left and the bodies that are yet to come.

I do though have a sneak peak for one of the Saxy Boys, to join Vladamir Putin in Kim Jong Un, in a design this morning I was working on and the Holy Ghost created for me in Inspiration.





I really marvel at God in what He does. How the nuance of UNO, is so complete in UN for Kim, Un for him being anti Obama or the Not Obama, and that O symbol of the same cult worship which happens in Marxism and how Kim Jong Un is appearing the more caring of the two to his own people.

I can not sit around and must be a moving target. I also must be creative in a positive way as that pours from the Spirit in me. I never know how or when God will bless me, and the financial way out might be just around the next click of this keyboard.

It seems a revolving door as my designs disappear and then reappear, no doubt to the minders censoring my original illustrations and art work.

Even on the Sabbath I get no time off.




Gotta jet.....



agtG


Nixon Now

Lame Cherry Designs