Friday, March 29, 2013

PECKERSPEW: Scotus Anthony Kennedy





This blog is all for the new definitions of marriage in these sodomites with Anthony Kennedy this time anal raping America, as John Roberts did the bah fah of America over Obamacare in Obama blackmailing Roberts over his buying two Nazi children from Latin America.

The reason I'm all for this, as I would like to announce that I will soon be married in a most loving relationship to John Fitzgerald Kennedy in a necromancy for the ages.

Now listen to this in reality as this is true love, as deep as anything defined by a sex act.

You see John Kennedy loves me. Loves me so much I tell you I hear him calling from the eternal flame. It is a lovely thing really, as by being JFK"s wife, as Jackie is tits up and is till death do them part, means that I get my wifely share of the Kennedy fortune being Mrs. JFK II.

Yes this new gay marriage thing is going to open up such vistas, as I now get John Kennedy's Presidential retirement package too. I get Secret Service protection from Janet Napolitano's Homeland thugs.
I get all sorts of things, like sitting with Caroline and the Kennedy Center, where I will of course be awarding so many honors to people on the right.

All of this is really great as others can be marrying pets, who of course not being employed will have all those rights that the Mexican illegals are getting.
Think of it in credit cards to Ms. Nag, the pet horse, and of course Ms. Nag was buying all those expensive gifts and Ms. Nag can not pay for them and the spouse gets to keep them all.

There are so many possibilities in this. Why someone can marry their home, because they love their home, and you just can not tax a home as property when it is a person, so of course no more real estate taxes for those married to their properties.

For those who marry their cars, well no more speeding tickets as what goes on behind closed doors is between a spouse and their car, and the law can not be ticketing people married to car people as that infringes on that matrimonial behind closed doors relations.

No one has the right to define marriage or what is love, or question if John Kennedy loves me, proposed to me..........and honestly I do not need any paper to prove I'm his spouse and have been his spouse for years, as that infringes on my defintion which expands the defintion.

I even submit that all those about to be aborted children can now be married in the womb, and their spouses can prosecute the women and Planned Parenthood for murder as that silent voice in the womb, now has a voice out of the womb who is definitely legally protected.

I see so many great possibilities in this. My bank account is just rolling in the dollars as ..........well John of course wed me as a child bride, so that is like 20 years from fetushood, and that means I'm due over 2 million dollars in the spousal right to John Kennedy's Presidential benefits.
I do believe you Americans owe me interest on that, and I will settle for like 10 million dollars as I know I would have been an astute investor in growing my nest egg all these years.

Now that marriage has all of these out of bounds boundaries in all will soon be legal, there are so many soon to be happily wedded as John and I have........you see it is just recognized legally, but I will have legal rights from our nuptials years ago.

This homosexual marriage destruction stuff is long over do.......and I do not see why I should not be wed to as many things as I choose, as they are all loving relationships..............I just love atomic bombs and of course I can not be denied my bomb as what goes on behind closed doors is not the government's business.

We owe it all to that psychological child rapist in Justice Anthony Kennedy. Thank you Anthony for setting love free in no boundaries in marriage.



agtG