Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Floater




My children, ok, it is time to explain to all of your good minds what New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is initiating as no one else has and it is time to nip this at the root as this cancer he is, is conditioning all of you and you do not see it.

Bloomberg is a FEUDALCRAT. That means he is someone who believes in the dictatorial rule of the few of the many, as he economically rapes the world.

Bloomberg for the Obama regime, which works of the central Europeans, who put him into the White House as an illegal who hates America, as Obama was to grab funds in the trillions from the US Treasury for the establishment of the three empires of the New World Order in the New Asian Order which is in American debt to Chinese communists, the Caliph for Obama's Muslim Brohood and the New Roman Empire in Europe to control all................is what is termed a FLOATER.

Michael Bloomberg is a FLOATER in the terminolgy. He is one step above David Letterman floating rape of Sarah Palin's children and other things as his perversions are protected to get Americans used to rape of children.
Bloomberg in his support of Obama has been awarded piles of Obama generated cash, as Bloomberg puts into America's biggest city, biggest market and most rat mind infested group of humans who are conditioned to government feudal control, to fan out into America so all Americans start accepting things as it has always started from sexual perversion, gun control, dope addiction and police thuggery.

New York police are always featured in entertainment and are always bullies in real life, as they are sent out to do that, to get millions of New Yorkers used to Peking and Moscow beat you over the head police state.

Bloomberg in his crazy big sodas and whatever else he has been making his issues, are all about conditioning Americans to believe that they have no rights and no matter what the regime orders them to do, the people will comply.
It just takes some blue uniform intimidation, the Bloomberg regime backed by the Obama regime to confuse the public and not uphold Constitutional rights, and these odd soda laws, and you have Tavistock and Standford conditioning of the masses as Mockingbird Limbaugh and Levin fan out screaming about this, to induce the thought that you the government can tell you how big of soda you can drink.
It is a reverse psychology and it was exposed here how Limbaugh kept chanting "Bristol Palin has no talent" when she was on Dancing with the Stars, as Limbaugh was having a sadistic little experiment episode in getting off on mind control association by telling people things.

It all works, just as sodomy, abortion and dope worked. You keep chanting to anyone, "DON'T THINK RAPE" and the human mind will fixate on rape and that is what is taking place is the rape of the American mind, and people are so used to the conditioning now that when it happens, no one stands up and says, "Hey this is psychological condiitioning for a more intrusive rape of Liberty".

So now you know what Bloomberg is paid billions for in the feudal cartel. Bloomberg is a FLOATER, meaning he floats these Big Brother ideas to condition the mass population to get used to things.
Is like shooting a gun off in a rat mob, and in time the rats will not react to the gun fire. Bloomberg is one of thee most treacherous trolls on the planet. He knows what he is doing every day is psychological rape and he goes out and does it with purpose to establish the feudal world regimes.

Once again a Lame Cherry matter anti matter exclusive. Sure it sounds easy now and you think others have been saying this, but they have not, for all they did was CONDITION YOU TO ACCEPT IT.

Just like Big Gulp Sarah Palin was either suckered in by the mind conditioning or she is now a vocal part of controlling her segment to keep them from revolting, so when the time comes they will be exterminated.
Does not look good for Sarah Palin as she is either duped or a traitor. I would like for her to answer to which one she is.



Alice, sweet Alice, through the looking glass I see
What I saw, is what I saw, was not a reflection of me
For that I was, was what I was, but what I am I see
For what I am, is not what I am, in reflections now of me

 In sands of time, so sublime, now melted glass menagerie
Lead foil back, for all I lack, now in my prison dread
I saw, I see, a looking glass, looking back at me
What I saw, is the me I saw, of me I saw instead

To breathe upon the crystal wall in my prison dread
I see no breath in my breath but see breath outside instead
Now I dread, the dread I dread, for this is what I dread
That now in veil of looking glass, here am I in prison now instead

Alice look through yonder pane to that now I see
Reflected in which side of glass now contains but me
I thought I saw, the me I see, in the me, I see, I see
A looking glass of crystal walls, the prison now of me



agtG 239