Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dead Minions Walking




Sometimes here am I not aware of the workings of God until the final phase is being implemented, for the simple reason I promised God would not interfere with His Will being accomplished in America.

In that, the final cull has been set.

God has shown all the grave depravity of America and He will no longer pass by. There have been 3 intercession for America. There will be no more for America and her Israelite tribes are an abomination of going after themselves and smugly stating that God will not Judge them for their abominable works which has made the Temple of America a desolation Spiritually.

Ezekiel 8:18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.

Like Amos the intercessions have come as in chapter 7.

And the Lord said to me, "Amos what do you see?"

And I said, "A plumbline".

Then the Lord said, "Behold I am setting a plumbline  as a standard in the midst of the people Israel, I will not pass by and spare them any more. The door of Mercy is shut."

Amos 7:8


What has taken place in the intercessions and interventions has been an Angel with a ink well, has been going through the entire populations of the 10 Tribes from Oz to America to England to France to Sweden, and placing the cull mark on people who have not shown the least bit of upset over the degradation which has taken place.
This has happened in those marked, some have had their marks erased, as they have regretted what they have done and have regretted what has been done in this anti messiah political arena.
Likewise there are those who have joined the Road to Sodom in turning off the Road to Righteousness. Those people are now marked.

This will be the last culling. This is now set in God's Mercy is removed.

From Ezekiel 9 when this took place in Jerusalem and was shown and recorded by the Prophet, as this has taken place in Samaria a generation previous. is that there are 7 Angels involved in this.
The first is commanded by God to mark those destined for slaughter. Six other Angels with battle axes follow who will implement the slaughter in this culling, assisting a power sent in this world to do the physical work.

In speaking with my produce lady this morning, she was concerned about the people suffering in the storms, and I mentioned some I would not mind if they died. She agreed in being a Christian and as she said she prayed for them, I stated, that if they died there would be more room for us.
She laughed in delight at that. There is a vein in the Christian that finds this culling appealing.

I would that this were immediate as the Angels sojourning to Sodom and the cities of the plain,  in being this week, but all I have inquired on is if this is in process being implemented and not it is. The explanation fits why the Holy Ghost has been feeding me Bible sections for some time, and today the entire assembly is now.

I realize the Day of the Lord is going to be horrid and no one would desire it, as like Jeremiah thrown into a well to die in being Righteous, the Righteous will suffer as the piles of apostate corpses grows. It is though something which must come to be and I do look forward to it, as I personally have no qualms about God's reckoning in numbers of people.

In inquiring, I wondered in being moved to ask if the past minions of the devil would return if I asked, and they indeed would. The last time I did that was a disaster in people showed up who were worse the second time around. The answer was though the Holy Ghost said God was keeping them away, and that meant from all the shielding I would provide in the Light of my Shadow.

I really will enjoy knowing these culls end has come in no one left to mourn or bury them. That though is hopefully not to distant a future time. For now it is dead minions walking whose dust will be the powder under the Christian's feet.


agtG 326