Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Funktion



Being a popular girl, I like mentioning my dates as they are so yum yum.

I turned on my monitor, as I always do as I'm the one turning on my monitor, and was greeted to a pretty pink screen.........yes in honor of the Lame Cherry of course, kiss, kiss, luv, luv.

See under Obama in 2009, my screen was always turned to green, when I was posting about ghetto green vomit green which all the Nigs like wearing in neon attire that looks just puke.

Earlier my screen on the monitor had been slid to the left from the monitor's perspective or right form mine.

I get all kinds of things going on and usually do not change the settings as my screen is now looking like it is having an orgasm as it contracts and leaves a nice black border about it........all fun stuff and I really do not pay attention as it is harassment and meant to be so, so I just ignore it.

I did though grab a snap shot of my screen.........yes is poor quality, but quality enough to provide something I have noticed before and will record here.
See someone decided to change again the monitor settings from English to German. That I find amusing as they read the blog and what makes this such a comic treat is.......

Well the Lame Cherry is so premier, that I do not have artificials or the synthetics watching me. This popular girl has real genuine bust head humans watching me in apparent shifts, with a real cork for a plug.

I know that in the past the brother of the Freulein had a thing for me, and so did the old man, before events ....well evented them and she took control for a time, and Baby appeared with the plasmas. This though is one of those interesting events in the surveillance for not only watching me in human hours is quite an expense.......yeah it is not any one's dime, but all the same, in forensic psychological profiling......they just can not take snaps of me off the screen nor listen to me in stereo......they have to get on the stage with me and perform .......well they are like the vase on the mantle which begs to be noticed as Miguel Ferrer does his Cyrano thing on stage.

As a Lady, this intrigues me some, as it is like someone putting a ladder to my front window, crawling up and then flashing lights as apparently it is not noticeable enough to have a ladder with a person appendage clacking about outside the window.

It is all alright really as I speak German......speak Russian too as anyone can with an open bottle of vodka eh.

With all the chics begging for attention, this is just odd to me.....as like what I write is in the Bible......Drudge has lots of things I write about as Mockingbird chatters about it and the mic heads all tweet about it all....so is not like the conversation is secret.......
Sure there is God stuff here and things I know that they decipher

I have said before, that if they just pay me the 12 million, with interest that Rush Limbaugh owes me......they don't have to pay what Obama owes me for all the help I gave him in making him manly for a time.....I would be happy to .......

I was looking for a chic pick to put on here and ........my Lord it appears God was .......well this reminds me a nasty little thing in Ohio who tried to steal from named Jackie.....she too thought she was better looking than she ever was like this woman.......
I know people can not help how they look, but all the same.......I doubt this female is nothing but shallow loser in needing validity on a website as Playboy rejected her....or she never had the balls to send in pics so.........just never mind.....is just a point in, there are people begging to be spied on, stalked and lurked over and all of this would work out so much better if all would leave me in peace as I'm not being paid enough for all the high profile attention I get.......after all how seductive is it to speaking German to a gal.



Sorry about that photo, as it looks like some Prussian Polish female in the past got herself raped by a Russian invader. They get that dazed animal look about them in the offspring and always like their pictures taken in look but not touch.

Probably why I get so much attention with stuff like that around.

She is probably a nice girl really.......if you have allot of money, are an idiot male who can be manipulated.........then she is really attentive as she castrates you, spends the money and hides it all while on her knees.

Any way this is enough of that and about me, and not Obama voters who sell themselves as respectable prostitutes after divorce.

I really did look for a good looking woman, but there just are none.

Well gotta jet


agtG