Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Amen



I have been blessed in both of my Grandfathers worked until the day they died. One went Home in his sleep and the other after a heart attack earlier in the day, gasped his last in his sleep. They lived full lives  and never retired, because they had to work to live, in not being rich, but they enjoyed the work God gave them.

One mowed the community cemetery with a hand mower, he was the engine and the other raised chickens.

We used to invest hours together talking about chickens and stories of the old days. I was a very shy child, but had peace with my Grampa Bill in communication. It was a mutual thing as he had lost his hearing, but my voice had a tone he could hear, so we would talk for hours about things like making moonshine to the adventures he had in life.

In an amazing story of sorts, as I stated he raised chickens, and sold them for meat and eggs. One year a  tourist purchased some eggs from him, and when they went back to California, simply wrote a letter to my Grampa addressed to BILL THE EGG MAN in our state.

Grampa was quite pleased in showing that letter around as it actually made it to him, as that was in a time when the post office actually worked.

There are times that people want to contact me. I have related that for your protection it is best that people not get within petting distance as all of this is tracked.

I was going to post on this in TL's and my background in what we actually comprise in being of interest to those in the cartel. TL's background is one of interest in military and intelligence associations and mine is one of.......well "they" probably would have murdered me by now except for that aristocratic name which is Cherry. The German Royal Aristocrats recognized my name in the meaning of it, in the depths and consequences, in how it associated with them and where this name originated from.
I have mentioned how on both sides of my family, we have literally created the scourge of intellectualism which satan and the cartel has been ripping God from the world with in evolution and psychology. Yes it was the geniuses in my lines who changed the entire world and fashioned it to what  we have today in the gulag. This happens when people of intelligence go Ecclesiastical.

I realize as a child of God, I'm a pet to the elite. I'm someone who walked in their gardens by my Gothe and my Darwin. The intellect of my families shook their world and created the foundations for all of the elite's towers mounting to Heaven. My family made them in all they are hidden in, by the lost sheep, and now they as wolves prowl the mysts, but pass me by in the shadows as here am I, another race like they, not competitor, but more than equal, a being like they who sat by the fires moved by the ancient sounds then new of Bach, Wagner and Beethoven.

Amazing is it not to be the one who grazes among the predators unafraid as God is my destiny, and those in control of this sphere, consider eating me their decision.

I would that I was rich. I would that the good people could learn from me first hand. I would many things, but the brier patch is not for visiting, but for conditioning for the fight.

I would that someone who appreciates me, would invest in their most precious of Gifts in their children, for that I have envy of them in remarkable parental interactions of bringing home take out and ticklefests, are treasures which the world can not hold.
That is the treasure in the Lord to invest in and you have. I'm really nothing, but a conduit of God, who would rather be doing the most unnoticed things in sprouting vegetable seeds to petting pets and Bible study.

The Love is all one takes from this world. Investing that in those one loves is the treasure one piles up, because what is more rewarding than having your own children who look forward to your coming home and returning your love to you.
Surprises like that in sending them things just might puzzle them enough in why you sent them a package, and when inquired of, the answer being, "Oh I love you and I just wanted to show you that"....is something they probably will remember to stories to their grandchildren in years to come.

Your friendship is the Gift in God that is the one which always gives.

Amen


agtG