Saturday, May 4, 2013

A study in Plasma

I often see Angelic lights and have other unique experiences which are puzzling in some ways, and in that there should be a record of "things" and the knowledge that all things are not the same things.

I recall when a friend of mine, Vicki died from cancer. It was the first time I had heard the death rattle and it is something I have never forgotten.
Her relatives called her a witch, as she had Cherokee blood in her background and was born with green eyes.
I was particularly close to her and she was fond of me. After she died, often enough I could feel her. This might sound even more strange in we had never met and were a 1500 miles apart. It was just an internet friendship and one in which at times I could feel things that I believe was her.
It was nothing creepy, but the area around me would become colder, it would feel as if a breeze or the air was in motion, and it was that aura sensation of a presence touching one like the hairs picking something up.

She was an interesting woman and I was honored she thought  that much of me to check on me for some time.

I noticed these two following photos which were from hunting cameras that I found interesting. The first is an Angel apparently in a wood.
Interesting in the trail cams an infared motion sensor trips them, and the Angel apparently tripped it.




The second is a literal deer, but what caught my attention was the deer is actually looking at a little girl, or her ghost standing there.
I have mentioned one of my goat kids that I had in the house raising, one night was watching something here with intensity. Ruby my puppy when she was here, would often enough be gazing about the room watching something I could not see.


These are my favorite photos in the swirling mysts of the ghost. I have a friend who took a Christmas photo too outside her home, and there was her husband's relatives floating about in this same mysted glow.
Apparently this is common in people with homes that they have spirits about the place who are supposed to go toward the light and have not.






Apparently the ghosts of Christmas energize off of the Holy Day and enjoy it.Peace on earth and good will toward men in the west, energizes the good spirits and they join in the fun.
That is interesting in Christmas cheer apparently has like energy to electrical storms in bringing out the relatives.


The following picture is supposed to have some ghost or something in the curtain. I wonder as I never really saw anything, but it does like the Christmas photo above, appear that ghosts like good looking brunettes.
Ghosts apparently have taste.




This one is interesting as it is the casket at a Catholic church of a padre who was murdered by a dismissed brother in Ohio. Apparently set things on fire too.
Odd photo of reality if true.
I would not be hanging around a casket, but in Heaven if it were me.




Further interest in the spiders grabbed the Catholic photo twice for some reason.

Anyway, we have seen Angels, ghosts and things....so why not a demon eh.



I always warn people about hanging around in bars. There is a reason MKULTRA used dope for brainwashing and why rapists got women drunk to rape them. Chemicals alter the state of the person, and doors are opened to whatever is out there from other minions wills to demons.

demons influence people at bars, and if you are interacting and having sex with those people, those demons attach and bring others to possess as time passes.

As this blog exclusively broke the story, Angels are an ultra violet or blue wave light which is higher frequency. The ghost appear in the blue to white phases on their purity.
demons as the above appear in the infrared and do not "separate" out to higher frequency, at least in this photo, the red was an odd glow.
Not to change the subject, but when I was doing those Bob Woodward photos when Obama threatened him, I was doing grey scale on Woodward in  black and white from color, and something is off about that guy in he just gets pastey and almost vanishes into this macabre thing. I never saw that ever in another person in photoshop.

In any event, we conclude with a hospital Angel, that is interesting in the light of this creature actually reflects onto the floor, meaning it is a matter of substance for being a spirit.



This light is blue light predominant too.

Enough of this for now.


agtG 215