Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Being flipped off



As an update my children, I'm having a good day and a blessed day and a day that smile and is one that bothers me.

I mentioned due to the lovely rain in the world covering most of America, that my ignition switch shorted out today. It is humiliating walking about a town looking like Ma Kettle with baby caprines in the cab having just got debudded. Looks so Hee Haw in type.

The good news was I got the repair done more cheaply than quoted from another source, and the mechanic actually took a junked steering column and replaced everything as it was cheaper and all works super.
God was very good in that, and when I asked about the key, he replied that for some reason both keys worked in the old and new, so now I have a two sets of keys.

The adventure was the loner I got to drive in a Ranger whose gear shift was like a bird flapping it's wings in you can not find the gears. So on taking the Ranger back I pulled out and went first, second, third with a very new Chevy truck on my rear bumper, where I promptly found second gear again in shifting and was doing like 20 mph down from 40.

That is when the fun part took place that was amusing and did bother me, in I got flipped off......a very long flip off, a flip off through the back window and for several blocks.
I have been known to be pissed off in driving, but I rarely flip people off as in only doing it maybe twice, and once was probably under the dash.

Yes it bothered me and in the old west I would have tried to have caught the 25 something male with baseball cap and administered frontier justice. I looked perhaps too long in the city for this dude's truck, and was glad I did not find it, as I probably would have gotten punched for real.
So I sit here contemplating it all as I do understand the person being mad, because he was like my brother in quick with the bird in not thinking about a thing in why things happen. There was absolutely not any way to avoid the problem as a gear shift that is that loose is going to cause a problem.
I did say Father forgive him for he knew not what he was doing, and I did also put it into God's hands to Judge and God will, but it was a strange mix of a day of very good people and the people with too much money, thinking they are too tough and that God is not going to see them being nasty to one of His children.

There really is not much point in this, but to say I too get hammered daily like you do, and that is the state of life in the abyss. Stupid people thinking they can fix things and their fix destroys my property, but God does a better deal for me, and I get flipped off for nothing that could not be helped.

I just have been up since 4:30 and this day has just been  too long and too dreary.

I still would like to take that finger and shoot it off or flip it off, but then that will pass as things passed along to God will be balanced out as I have a temper too most times.

I do know that women look a great deal sexier flipping the bird, and that is why it worked so well in Vietnam with the cherry GI's, as men doing that bird flip, honestly do look fag, but then most 20 something soy milk males do look homosexual or parts of their craniums are absent by those I was watching today. That is about enough highlights of my once again too long day that started with animal rescue.

I really do not know what went on in the world today as mine was too much entertainment, so you figure things out gangnum style.



nuff said.

agtG