Sunday, August 4, 2013

This JInn Guy



My children, we have a question.


I have a question if you have some time. I've noticed for a while that in


some pictures Obama has ears sticking out and other pictures where the ears


are close to the head. I don't know the dates of the pictures though. Did


he have a double like before that Jinn guy showed up?


This is interesting as this blog brought  to attention from the start, that odd OBAMA CLUB HAND which would appear in pictures and then would disappear in pictures, like Muchelle's horse face chompers would appear and disappear.

So I inquired of things.......


 To explain this in another Lame Cherry matter anti matter exclusive as parts of this have been touched upon previously, the reality is there was Barry Chin going under the name Barack Hussein Obama. Chin was in possession of the hanuman, that Indian transgender demon, who he had a charm for that he rubbed in his pants.

You saw hanuman in that glinty eyed Obama with his erections parading across the White House lawn as was posted here. hanuman was the one who would get Obama back on his feet after one of those "spells".

What happened in Obama's brain, beyond the rewiring intervention was that hamburger aneurysm, that produced in pressure at times electrical surges like epilepsy, and Obama would act like he got punched by Muhammed Ali. The lights would be on, but not much was home and he sometimes would pass out.
These spells took 48 hours for Obama to recover from.

The reality is most of the speeches which wowed the Obamaniacs were delivered by the Fang Jinn, that shapeshifter as it was called out early to assist Obama Chin.
When you saw that stuttering idiot, that was Barack Hussein Obama. When you saw the entity that made Chris Matthews legs tingle......he was responding to that dark force like others in the succubus and that was the demon Fang Jinn.

The big ears, as Etta James said, was that boy Obama. The ears that did not look elephant that was the Jinn.
The club hand was Obama and the normal hand was Fang Jinn.

This is not to say that all view of this Chin and Jinn were not digital enhancements. There were speeches made which were Max Headroom creations of the illusion of Obama like a Tron.
It was exclusively exposed here in Lame Cherry matter anti matter in how Muchelle's horse teeth or that big ass of her's would appear and disappear. That was digitial enhancement, and the technology existed to do it in moving images.

For Obama Chin, it was interesting in this illusion of what this possessed person was. He would be this stuttering idiot. He would experience a spell and go down. The Jinn would appear in his form and wow people, and when the Jinn returned backstage, the hanuman would rouse Obama from the stupor to have him look normal, before it was all back to the bedsheets again for 48 hours.
Oh and if people ever paid attention, the Jinn never disappeared. The Jinn shapeshifted into a dirty blonde female in business suits who would appear in entourage.

In a flock of gangster sheep it is always easy to miss the demon being conjured out of the hat.


All of you saw all of this, and like the above questioner noticed things were not right, but it was all like a ghost we see and ignore as it does not make a great deal of sense to the physical senses. In hindsight though, things start becoming a little more clear.

Val-erie Jarrett as keeper of this flame of sorts in fanning it, and the conjurers who ran the rites were out of the European order.

Now for something completely different Bullwinkle.....



For the Bible, I always ask the Holy Ghost to guide my hand to open the Bible to where He wills to talk to me, and ask for the Holy Ghost to make the interpretation sure for my understanding. Then in reading the Bible it is something God wills to teach and not about me just reading verses.
For "reading" I like the Psalms, and the children's Bible stories of Noah, David and Goliath etc.... and the Gospel of St. John read through is always pleasant.

I have no real experience with sheep. Only have eaten it once, but liked it....and I did save my neighbors ewe as a teenager when it was caught in the fence.
As for first goat experience, I was amused as I had on my Wermacht coat with strings hanging out which were elastic and as I was talking to the owner I looked down and a ewe had poked her head through the fence and was chewing on the string after having pulled out almost two feet of it. She was quite content in the meal she was making.
I have found that my goatikins like biting to be affectionate. My buck bit me a few months back and tore skin off my arm and I had a coat on. I just said ouch as he is a good boy. They all like to nibble and stick their noses in my face for kisses.

Someday in being wealthy I do intend to get a few, very few sheep to butcher in raising them. Of course, they must have stock panels for pasture as those damn coyotes or dogs are always killing them. My neice had a llama and I think that would be a good idea, as one rancher my brother talked to had a donkey in with the sheep as they will protect them, and sheep were ending up dead, and that donkey was kicking the sheep in the head in being ornery.
I keep my horses with my cattle now. Horses hate canines and chase them.....helps with my baby calves as the horses do behave....well now they do as that one cow I had bunted them to remind them who was boss.

Yeah Obama was a dramatic role of auditioning players.




agtG 252Y