Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Doctor in the House




I usually am caught up in the issue of trying to have God save me as I hang by my fingertips on the edge, but the reality is there are numbers of people like this in America, and I do feel guilty in not being able to do more for them.

One person is Dr. Kate, who I have spoken of here, and I have never forgotten the snide remarks posted concerning her when she was defending me, by some of those piss ant prick males who hide behind screens and think slapping women around is sport.

I am hopefully not going to step on any subjects I should not here, and my purpose is to mention her again in she has had a real time of it, and if you rich millionaires can not see fit to donate to me, then how about doing something good for once and find a way to help out Dr. Kate.

This is an America who has been persecuted by the Obama regime, in this group decided to blacklist her, and deprive her of the work she was doing, which was in reality standing up for the rights of Indians in America as some entity is always seeking to find a way to exploit these people.

Currently Dr. Kate is working on defending the water rights of the people of Montana, and it is not about race or skin color, but about some more of this feudal state grabbing resources from the people.

I post the site below for those interested in what is really going on, but Matt Drudge will never feature as his benefactors do not care when the Indians dance or the cowboys die.
The Indians dance line is from Ira Hayes as sung by Johnny Cash.

It all bothers me this exploitation, as I shake my head every time I surf to some Scott Hennen radio program in North Dakota and listen to this stooge of the industries there lie to the people of North Dakota about what a great deal they are getting. In reality, for the oil coming out of that ground, the people of North Dakota are no different than the Indians who sold Manhattan Island for a few pennies worth of beads.
Yes it looks like a big boom fortune, but North Dakota is spending money like a crack whore on a credit card and the Hennen types can not keep from patting themselves on the back for the "Indian Deal" they got going in Wall Street is going to end up with trillions out of this, and North Dakota will get a few nice things to fool them.

It is the same type of situation in Montana, in someone wants the Flathead Lake aquifer and started roiling things up there between whites and Indians, and that is what Dr. Kate has been fighting effectively. I am fond of Montana in having enough relatives there before it became what it is, but Montana has become a state exploited on all fronts as those cartel interests go in and take things.
I warned people years ago, that the day would come when "white Indians" would be the problem in these United States, and that is the exact thing taking place today. I can tell you that Dr. Kate has done more for keeping America in the fight than anything Rush Limbaugh or FOX ever did. It is the fight to stop these financiers from stealing things which is what stops all of this. You can look at Obamacare, but Obamacare is North Dakota oil or Montana water, it is the same organized theft ring exploiting people who have not got things figured out and if no one at least tries to stop it, then it just moves on to your little ivory tower as you rich people did not learn in 1929, did not learn in the 80's bust, did not learn from the Dotcom and did not learn from the 2008 Obama Super Depression. They gave you rich idiots a few million and stole trillions.

You rich people just never figure it out, that you are the bead counters like those Indians who were fooled.

So I put it to you, as you would not donate money to save my life, then how about Dr. Kate as she is an attorney who knows her stuff. You richtards have to have a heart in their somewhere and it is not indigestion thumping in your chest.

Well, I have to finish my water I am drinking from my quart tin cup I made from a chilli can which is rusted out, but rust never hurt anyone.

I honestly do not know how you rich people sleep at night with all the misery going on in this Super Depression. It just amazes me. You remind of Tom Daschle when I used to play with him in DC. I could call that little shit a dirty rat bastard twat and he would not be phased.

A fool and his money soon go separate ways, but a richtard can not be shamed nor damned to hell to be made to part with their wad of cash.

Let's sing as ELO comes to mind about fools and money.



Electric Light Orchestra - Evil Woman (With Lyrics HD) - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9qeJskx6r0
May 8, 2009 - Uploaded by OzzyBlackSabbathChuy
From their fifth album, 1975's "Face the Music". Lyrics You made a fool of me but them broken dreams have ...



Thank you Dr. Kate as you are one of the good ones.



nuff said


Western Montana Water Rights | keeping western Montanans ...

westernmtwaterrights.wordpress.com/
GOT WATER? HOW ABOUT THE RIGHT TO USE IT? This blog is being offered as a means for western Montanans to learn about the Flathead Reservation or ...

Got Water? Think Again

by Senator Verdell Jackson Have you ever experienced a time ...

ABOUT

Western Montana Water Rights. ~ keeping western Montanans ...

PETITION TO VOTE AGAINST ...

PETITION TO VOTE AGAINST THE CSKT RESERVED WATER ...

FIFTEEN REASONS WHY ...

FIFTEEN REASONS WHY THE PROPOSED CSKT COMPACT ...

LIBRARY / DOCUMENTS

Welcome to our Water Rights Library. This page will be used ...

Flathead Reservation Water ...

Posts about Flathead Reservation Water Compact written by ...

Petition of Support

PETITION RELATED TO THE FLATHEAD RESERVATION ...

icthe4est

Read all of the posts by icthe4est on Western Montana Water ...

2013 Concerned Citizens of ...

This document is developed for Concerned Citizens of Western ...

POSTS

2013 Concerned Citizens of Western Montana. On Monday ...




agtG