Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Real Kenya al Qaeda Event





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter blah, blah, blah


Not going to invest much in this as Americans dying in February 2014 is their own fault. Yes that is what Kenya was about as it was a trial run on America.

The Kenyan regime was in no this as was Cousin Obama. The regime did not know this was about an American audition, but the stage act promised more bribery funds from the Fang Jinn to grow a nice European banking next egg.

Where was I?

The Somalians were fall fellows. That Minneapolis Minnesota is like terror central for turning out the nuts and that is why they put the tree there to grow them, safe and secure.

The leaders were Arab al Qaeda. This was their show and the Somalian corpses were just dressing for future minding in Kenya and Somalian operations.

Where was I?

Was a practice run. Not run out of Eric Holder's NSA shadow cell. Probably getting to much highlight on the lowlights so run in a new direction. I did not bother to inquire that part as am exhausted and have better things to do

I suppose I could lock down location, and numbers of Americans, but pony does not work proper on bad stable conditions while master lives on the good stuff.

Hee haw......who let that damn mule in the story.

Where was I?

That is enough information as you now know what was behind it, as who cares that a pile of targets were hidden in the pile of bodies in Kenya.

Crapper in the wrapper....got that out of me and that was a secret or something. Different levels weedhopper, so many levels and all you see is the pretty girl.

Let' sing...

No let's recite poetry........

I knew and old woman who lived in a shoe
Why oh, why, what could she do?
She could sew with lace, but not lace her shoe
So she did nothing, but lived in a shoe.

That is pretty good. Probably give the Grims a run on the brother stuff with the sister Cherry, but my sisters are all disowned from me as they are the pits.

Am I ever on fire..........writing poetry and making double entendre without even thinking about it.

OK so I pissed with you this long in making both your legs wet and you got to go dry hump some......what is in vogue to dry hump but a hand now.......wonder if God knew all the problems sin could come from with hands....such wicked tools...and they say tongues are bad, but you need someone elses tongue to get you into trouble when your own hand gets the real lather.

Where was I?

OK so I give you three guesses.....no as you do not give me anything and if Tuco taught me anything it was something other than that.

OK

New Jersey is the target

Christie knows nothing of this as he is too dumb to be trusted.......is what the inquiry said when I asked.

5987 dead from arms fire and things that go bang.


You really get too much  free rides from the pony.


nuff said but not I suppose as I have to work miserable until I get that several hundred thousand dollar donation.



agtG