Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Just a miracle





Our Father,

I place before you these two ponies which are not being cared for the best. You know I can not afford things, but as TL noticed them and would like them, I thought I would ask Your Mercy in somehow putting a prayer here for a miracle.

You know what their future holds and by knowing livestock, I know they were hay feed colts, meaning mares were bred to help pay the feed bill and the babies are then sold to be slaughtered at best, and at worse, they will be bought by some idiot who will neglect them, abuse them at which time they will be slaughtered.

I know they deserve better and I did this with Darby and Libby in rescuing them, but as You know I can not afford them, have a place for them or have a pick up to make the trip to get them. I have prayed and begged and nothing works on this money thing with this blog. I do the work and it is people who can not afford things who donate things the rips my heart out.
So if You will not do things for me in working for You, and You will not do things for Your Namesake, I put this to You and those reading it who are Your children and good souls, that You might do this for two ponies and give them a good life with TL and myself.

I give my word like all the animals, I will take care of them, train them, and they will not be sold for slaughter and have a good home where in old age they can die in peace. Too much of this horse market is abusive to animals that deserve better. The best I can do is bring this to You and see what You Will move for them.

Thank You  for listening to me and if You would just allow some good it would be what I need right now in experiencing a miracle for some animals that never asked for a bad hand in life.

In the Name of Jesus I pray this Father, Amen and Amen



agtG