Saturday, November 16, 2013

Cancer loves Liberals




I think about my cousin's wife in having a second round of cancer in they found a lump behind her  ear and a spot on her lungs. She had an original soft tissue cancer of one of her organs which made me think that she would not make it through the first time.

I never like these new cancers they developed as they are like anthrax in hiding in soft tissues, and for reasons of I have no clue to, the focal points are the lung and the brain.
That is what I wonder of in cancers, in the breeders always settle it eventually in the brain.

She has a husband who is a very good man. Three young boys and she is a very fine woman. None of it is fair. All I can ponder now though is the cartel really gave her one of the witches brew forms, as it is all the most horrendous of cruel things.

I remember my first contact with cancer as a child. It was a family friend who was a ranger. He had testicle cancer which really scared me. I watched him battle it and it kill him. I watched another friend in the same age group and a ranger have testicle cancer too. I knew then for certain that this was not a coincidence in  two males.
I will presume it was that polio vaccine.

Cancer amuses me in the profit structure as I remember as a child when everyone died of cancer. I remember a cousin with breast cancer who never took treatment and it killed her. Another cousin had colon cancer, and she never took treatment either as with the cure she would die in 18 months and without the cure she would die in 18 months.

When too many people figured out that puking your guts out, feeling like shit and losing your hair only was torture and you live as long in a better way without treating cancer, then suddenly the cancer survivors started appearing.
I have a neighbor who had cancer and she has been cured for years now.

I have written of a couple I knew in Ohio, whose brother in law had pancreas cancer, and it killed him from September to the first of December.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg had pancreas cancer and she is still alive on the Supreme Court ruining America.

Odd thing about cancer in the elite like the Kissingers never get it, and the elite who are connected like Ginsburg when they get it, get cured and it never comes back, but regular people who are Republicans seem to get it, and keeping getting it, until the 3rd round they just give up and die.

Odd how no one ever brings these facts up, as we all pink ribbon and Susan march our way around dumping millions of more dollars onto a situation that appears more specific culling of Americans and a torture to death which is criminal.

From my study of cancer, cancer is a hybrid of a virus which breeds within a fungal acidic environment. Take the host away and the cancer virus does. In some ways it is like the fungal of a mole, in a fungus creates a dark environment which is the mole to live, and when one takes the dark environment away, the fungus dies.

Is a remarkable thing really in hundreds of thousands of cases of cancer in America, that it is only Ruth Ginsburg who got cancer, out of all the liberal news media, actors, politicians and industrialists.
Cancer really does seem so very intelligent in it just hates some groups of people, and seeks them out, as cancer really loves liberals and protects them.

Odd how no one ever brings any of this up.

Yes let us forget that a cancer weapon murdered Hugo Chavez and that little Jewish diplomat was murdered in Afghanistan for knowing too much about it as she served in Venezuela.
You might notice Kim Jong Un has disappeared shortly after this blog stated he was infected after that Rodman visit.

When is someone going to ask, why is it that cancer hates people on the right wing, women's breasts, poor people, and loves liberals to such a benefit that a liberal actually lives longer after the get cancer.


Why does cancer love a liberal?



agtG