Friday, January 10, 2014

That Crash






I do not know Lindsey Williams as my friends are Vulcans, but there has been a great deal of buzz about the currency reset. Mr. Williams has been off on the timeline already, but you will notice many of the things he has been predicting along with the new crashmeisters, appeared here over a half year ago.

The dates I was shown were different than above, but the exact collapse on various fronts matches what I posted here.

There are opposing forces in this as I have posted of, FUXNET was part of this, as was Edward Snowden as was Vladamir Putin, whether you in ignorance smarted off to me or not about that.

The billionaires are dumping stocks as Drudge reported and that points out how they are moving funds into the new currencies.

I have warned the rich that they are not gong to have that money and it should have been donated here

In time gold is not going to be of value, and you can bet the reality that when China has tons of gold, that in a war, it is going to disappear by miracle just like Moscow's money disappeared.

If the tech data is correct a 30% reset will really be an inflation rate of 60% driven by fuel prices. That means 30 percent less cash and a 30 percent fall in property values immediately as no one will have the money. I will see God avenge me and that makes me smile in things being worthless.
I just might piss on the graves yet of those who have been cruel to me......at least in mind, as I am quite pleased with all of this.

I told you rich people that you can not run nor hide from this. You should have been like the Shunamite woman.being kind to Elijah.




agtG