Sunday, February 16, 2014

At least Prayers



I am moved to post two parts of letters I just received, because so many of you need help and the only thing to be done is to share this with the Body of Christ for the good prayers and charity.

I do not mean to betray any personal correspondence, but the letters I receive as TL notes expose a higher level of attack from satan on Christians in the worst ways. We have been suffering some hellish blows here which I have mentioned in part, but others have had health issues inflicted on them or personal betrayals, but in Jesus Name may the demonic all be bound and cut off forever for by Jesus blood and wounds we are set free, Amen and Amen.

I do not like mentioning people by name, as things are personal for them and people talk to me as a friend, and I deem all of us are in this together and it is better to have a hundred right prayers than just a few.

Jane I have mentioned in needing prayers. She was struck by something that could not be accidental as people do not have combined flues. Her spirits are good, but we pray for her health and in all things, because she is like all of you in being the best of people.

what an experience I have had here.  I came here about 7 weeks ago.  I had fallen asleep for 2 days until my sister found me.  Of course the meanness in me never subsided...lol

I have pneumonia, SARS, H1N1 and a brief period of kidney failure. Needless to say, I am blessed to be here.  Do not understand why GOD spared me. 


One doctor claims I had a mild stroke.   I don't know about that.  My brain is working just fine,  Having some difficulty with balance, but should improve over time.   Glad I did not move~~~~  things have a way of working out through GOD that makes sense to HIM and HIS SON.'

I have tried to read your blog,, but it's almost impossible from this hospital.
HHHHHH  For the first 2 weeks,nurses kept asking me who the prez is;  what city am I in.....and so 0n    Needless to say, I got disgusted with our tyrannical gov., and said I do not have a prez......they just assumed i was crazy~~


The Beekeeper I have mentioned. He has been hit too in a different way. It is in these hard times being inflicted on by things out of our control in having our home threatened by seizure. This is hard as the Beekeeper has built an Eden in everything which is a dream with blood, sweat and tears. It sounds like a farm as I always dreamed of in fruit trees and animals.

Thank you again for your prayers, I needed that touch. After meeting with counsel he said i had done every thing right in my delaying tactics and that i probably only have 40 to 60 days until the Banksters get their wish and throw me off my piece of ground where i have planted my own vines and French Figs. I sure have painted my self into a corner again and need some Brave Joan Du Arc to rescue me. My business endeavors have always failed me miserable when i have been in full battle mode with the PTW and their minions and their demonic hoards.


When I do not hear from those who have contacted me or donated, I do start worrying because I know of patterns and silence means something has changed. I do not communicate in email due to protection issues on both sides, and I also have this odd programming of "not intruding on others" as it would be impolite.

I do want people to know I care and am aware of every one of you, and I do think about you and pray for your best in God's Care. It was my hope in sharing this that people who I have hinted of, mentioned in passing cryptically or spoken of will know that I do not forget any of you from the Viking who was hurt at work to Bridal Veil who was getting things arranged for a better protection in life.


Please know that if I had the Gifts I would gather you all to me for the Lord and make everything right. For all God made me, I have failed in not being more like Christ in being more accomplished. That I apologize for.

May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
May the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you His peace. Amen and Amen


I do not know how to even say this, but if any of you people with money are looking for a good deed, there are people who need them. I always get burned in this in no good deed unpunished, but if you have the resources to take care of someone or make things complete for them, and not nickle and diming them to death, then would you please do it, as you sure have not for me, but there are people who do have needs.




agtG