Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sell ye into all the world....



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter........

I am about ready, if I had the money to make the trip, to drive to St. Louis and nail my grievances to the wall of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod as I have had it up to here with their Obama magazine electioneering, Hymnal and song changing, piling up Commandments, and now this little bit of filthy lucre and Obamaness.

OK all I desired was the old Lutheran Hymnal. For those who do not know what I am speaking of, this is the old red one with the original English translations of the German service, before all those artistic rapists tore apart that beautiful Inspired book for satanic modernization.

So I contacted LCMS about this, and the reply received first was "Blessings".

Ah, that is what witches sign their emails with, as I have had witches contact me in the past, and one offered to have prostitution sex with me for free in being a virgin......me not the witch and that blessing crapola was always there with "Blessed be".
I want God's blessings and no "blessings" from Obama.

So the follow up was one which directed me to the sales house for LCMS, which means instead of having free e books, you know to educate and have Christian worship, no the LCMS just has more interest in the sales division.

If someone would donate the big donation, I am going to do a Mobi book of the German Lutheran Hymnal and post it online for Christians around the world to FREELY worship God without some religion sticking their hands out demanding money.
That really perturbs me in organizations selling Bibles for profit. If the Gideons could turn them out for a dollar then why is it that Bibles throughout American cost 50 bucks eh?

To the point which set me off over the top was that damned caption at the end about PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING OUT THE EMAIL.

What in the satanic hell is that about coming from a Church?

Trees are God's gift. Cutting trees employs people and makes room for other plants that wildlife eat. Printing things out employs numbers of people in the ink and computer industry...........that kind of anti work statement in more damnedable globalist propaganda coming out of LCMS is convincing me that entire group at the top has been overthrown and they are one step from the Pater Pope in what comes next in hawking for the anti Christ?

Garbage men need something to haul and that is garbage. Before 1985 no one had any problems with trash, but as soon as the globalists decided to jack up prices on everyone to rob them of their savings, garbage was never a problem in America and it still is not a problem in America.

It disgusts me to the Throne of God to have taking place what is being initiated by this St. Louis group of apostates. When I start lining up Obama electioneering, destroying God's Inspired Worship and Hymns from the patriarchs of Christianity in Europe and now this "green Al Gore garbage" with "blessings", the Congregation of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod needs to start asking some questions as to what is going on, as the next thing on the agenda is homosexuals parading around like in other Lutheran demonic services.

God bless the cheerful giver is Scriptural. It is GO YE and not SELL YE. This entire Lutheran Church Missouri Synod is not behaving in the least according to the mandates Dr. Martin Luther espoused.

It is wrong and it is time this was challenged and it is challenged here and will continue to be harped on.


agtG