Friday, March 28, 2014

Oz Winds




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I have mentioned HAARP flipping the atmosphere, but it appears a tug  of the skies is taking place which I am pondering the meaning of.

I know a great deal about the atmosphere of North America in how it trends and how it should behave, but something is "wrong" with it and even though I posted on the inquiry of what this year should be something is making me wonder of what I see.

Awhile back, the northern great plains, had horrific winds even for them in April and May. An old weather gal my Mom knew quoted a saying of "April blows it's horn, Good for hay an corn".
That year the wind blew hard in both months, and it was the year of the record floods where you might remember that house floating down the Mississippi or Missouri River as it was a 500 year flood.

I can tell you that Kansas has been having Dakota weather, since December of last year. It is why all those big storms were smashing up the east coast. Kansas has been extremely windy and cold.
If you have noted, dust is blowing in Arizona, Texas, Colorado. The northwest is getting rain enough to cause mud slides. California has a drought.

When I read of Texans worried about another Dirt 30's, I wonder what this Kansas weather means, as it portends to something large. This is the area which fired two years ago and now something is not normal hear again.
It is difficult as I found an old gal there to ask about such things, and she like most children was not paying attention in 1930 as she was just a baby.

There is not a great deal of moisture in western America, where the wheat, corn and beans are produced. Snow does no good as it runs off frozen ground, and it is cold almost to Arkansas and Oklahoma, so much   that the people there are complaining..........and the people are noticing that wind.

I watch patterns and I wonder if the patterns will swing the major storms up the east coast in monsoons while the interior sort of pot roast boils what moisture is produced.

I have apparently pissed the minders off with the Lame Cherry Gold Standard that all is frozen and 4 G is running at 14 k.

I have though not inquired what this wind is about. I have been watching it though as I know it means something big. I have though had a really shitty day like most of you have and I would cry but it would not solve anything.

Would be nice to smell the Indian Plums or just have more of a life than how it has panned out. Thank you to the kind people in all you have done. God bless you richly a thousand fold in Jesus Name Amen and Amen.

Battery power is zapped so have to post this.


agtG