Thursday, May 29, 2014

A 3 AM Call




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

So I can't get any rest in rich people won't donate, being forced on the trail or even going to bed at night.

Last night the bed saw we peoples snuggled in, when I was awakened at 2:30 AM by this sound my mind was registering in the warning sound of some large vehicle backing up. I thought, "What in the world are the trash pickers doing up in the dark?", and laid there for a half hour listening to things.

So at 3 AM I get up to add to the water recycling product of the planet, drink some water, and do what I normally do in look out the window to see who is auditioning to be shot.
To my surprise, there was a police care with lights flashing, another car on the curb, and a truck with lights just too far ahead to see.
I wondered what this police chase was all about in my dull mind, as it dawned on me, that no one was in the car, the cop was moving the car, and voila, the truck must have been a super duper ambulance.

I do not know people here, as people here just go by names I give them as the old crow, the coons, the lesbians, tomatoe gal, tiger woman and the dachshund woman......the last as she has a wiener dog.

It was wiener dogs house that seemed to be the center of attention, as I saw a male on that walk.

The ambulance truck was there a long time and I thought the wiener owner went tits up, but TL mentioned that maybe the EMT's were just filling out some forms in a false alarm. All I am certain of is I said a prayer for whoever was having problems as I watch tomatoe gal in this ritual of moving fans around and closing windows. That woman looks like something that came out of the hills and listens to the Grande Olde Oprey. You know the type in skinny as a rail and looks like she could either go through a rail fence at a dead lope or over it alike a deer. Nothing but gristle on that creatur, along with a that chicken shit brown frizzy hair...maybe if she kept her windows closed she would not look so mop head all the time.

In any event, there are alot of sugar maple seeds I have picked up for a time when I hope God is good to us for our home, and I see the orange limes did indeed sprout for TL so that is something to joy over in thanks to God.
Thing is I like the cardinals here, the maples and the generous maple seed which cover the ground like a plague of locusts, insects not trees, but I just do not like all the dead people here. Cities are full of them, and they are always wandering through and showing up, attracted to TL and I. It just felt creep last night in that croaker, as out in the country you rarely have that stuff show up.

I wonder about the dead rich people like dachshund woman. Poor dog gets dumped on someone or put down, all her treasures picked over, and those mentioned in the will, will get that read quick, and be off spending all her money, as by the end of the month, someone else will be in that house.

........and I will be the only one remembering dachshund woman who didn't take it with her either.


agtG