Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hunters from Inner Space




Our 5th grade teacher used to read to us over lunch for about 15 minutes each day. It was the only time our class ever behaved in the delinquents we were.

I was trying to think of a children's book she read that I can not find. It was about an astronaut in space, and something happened in which a needle was stuck in someones arm and was broken off to put them into deep sleep or something.

I think the guys name was Stone.

Of course I can not find the book as I no longer remember anything of it. It was just an inspiring little book for little me.........can't remember if there were space spiders in it or what.

Was just easier when I liked Robert Heinlein in his one story.

If anyone has in their memory alpha anything on something that resembles this story I would not mind finding out.......I know it was not Jason of Star Command from CBS. That was even too lame for me.

Got me started was The Mouse on the Motorcycle she read to us..........of course that one I can remember.

If I had the cash, I think I would make a movie about something like this......must be a great deal of rich people with worthless children and grandchildren who would like to have them be more than Kardashians appearing with black penis.




Oh well, time to hit light drive.

agtG