Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Vile Monster La'me Cherryvile




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

As the FBI forwards all of my mail it grabs, I thought it would be of interest to share a touching mail I received today which I think comes from Jeff Rense, as he kindly posted an email address along with a story of THE REVENGE OF STANLEY ANN DUNHAM.

This was written years ago, but it still draws in a particular odd  group of people like Diana, or if it is her email which was hijacked on hotmail, like other professors mail have been, then of course they should be aware of it.

What bothers me most about hate mail from those on the Obama left is they are so emotional they either write a screed and make mistakes in spelling or are so stupid they do not know how to spell or know those wriggly little lines under their words means they have not spelled PUBLIY correct or perhaps their minds are in the Freudian gutters thinking of PUBIC hairs.

I do not know why some Caltech person at the CW CLUB would be thinking of my pubic hairs as I personally never give my pubic hairs a thought. Maybe others do who read this blog, in their own pubic hairs, or maybe it is just a Caltech group that thinks of PUBLIY hairs as pet names, I do not know, but I do not know what to PUBLIY CRAP is, but perhaps a sodomite like Birther Hussein does or his image at the White House would.

I am puzzled also about the racial slurs in this, about my being some kind of VILE MONSTER. I did not know monsters could be good or vile in noun form, and in verbal definition it is sort of like a double negative, in saying bad bad, so is this university diploma recipient from Caltech really stating I am a good Spirit as God defines me as without guile.

This is all so confusing in I have refined all of this Obama Mum thing in his Mum is Anna Chin, as Stan Ann stole Anna's name on the birth abstract forgery and Obama Sr. stated his wife was in the Philippines to an immigration agent, and Stan Ann never was, so the woman was that dock welcomer which has been photographed.

So I really do not know why someone would be writing to me from like six years ago in being that dense in not finding the date of the story, or not being able to use spellcheck or not knowing how to spell, so she does not appear the complete moron in contacting me in using grammar like "vile monster" when it can not be such the case.

I do wonder if Caltech will ask for their diploma back in this is what they are turning out, and having as people on CW CLUBS, and if not that, does Caltech and Bill Gates Microsoft not protect their intellectuals from hacking and starting all of this.

It is all so uncivil in Caltech does not even comprehend how to address people in a formal letter and just jump right in. It reflects badly upon them and I begin to wonder in all this FBI stuff of email gathering if poor Ms. Granat has now a file started on her and people are wondering of her rather plebeian English communication in starting out with "you must be some kind of".

I always try to assist all people to educate them so they do not appear so utterly Obama voter imbecilic. So therefore I address myself in letter:


To the honorable La'me Cherry

Madam Cherry (no dear as I am utterly overcome with emotion in defending the virtue of a teenage child snatcher who prostituted herself to a Negroid university troller already wed to a Filipino American anchor wife named Anna Chin)

In reviewing your article concerning the suspected mother of the foreign invader, Barack Obama, I have jumped to the witless emotional  charge that you exhibit the characteristics of a monster, as defined in stereotype that they are vile.

My Caltech diploma mind has wandered now to pubic hair and excrement, and so not not make a Freudian slip, I will now close this correspondence after expressing myself emotionally and not intellectually.

Ms. Granat

Do we now not all witness how much better that type of letter is, in being written in sound Norman French compared to Anglo Saxon diatribe.

The above letter resonates with intelligence, while the one below is just a bellowing of a bleeding heart incapable of relating the monstrous reality of the Obama regime in having Lara Logan gang raped, Chris Stevens anal raped and of course all of America sodomized by Obamacare rationed death. 





From:  diana.granat (diana.granat@hotmail.com)
Sent: Wed 4/30/14 10:59 PM




You must be some kind of vile monster to publiy crap like the "revenge" piece on the mother of Barack Obama. 


__________
Diana


I will state again that my FBI file is large enough without a hate mail section for those fine agents to contend with, and state in addition, that I do not have time to fix brainless Obama letters and write letters to myself insulting myself.

I can not help that Jeff  Rense published an email contact address without permission years ago and it draws in deluded souls answering the mind conditioning which weak minds are susceptible to in exposing what kind of mentally retarded cells are still mutating upon the American body politic.
 
 

Caltech Women's Club - California Institute of Technology

www.its.caltech.edu/.../brd_resources.h...
California Institute of Technology
Feb 5, 2014 - Sandhya Ravichandran, Main Course. Karen Brunschwig, Salad. Natalie Cohen, Dessert. Diana Granat, Drinks ...
 
 
Then again, she was in charge of the women's club of California Institute of Technology, and maybe the problem was the type of adult drinks being dispensed as a factor in the incorrect spelling....or as the above banner shows, there seems to be a great deal of sex going on or somehow  these women are all getting a hold of babies to pose with.
 

 When rich Obama voters do not like the facts, then there is a solution. They can donate 350,000 dollars and it will then free me to just post things about God, as I care nothing for politics, even if I have done so very much to assist Mr. Obama in his regime over the years, being the first to call for more blacks and hispanics on the cabinet.

I will not suggest that Obama voters though donate to that university whore who is taking bids, in having a college degree, as I will not assist in heaping coals on those already going to hell for voting for a messiah who is not Jesus.

Just a final thought here, if that Sterling with the Clippers is not allowed to attend basketball games for attacking black people in conversation, is Caltech going to fine and suspend Ms. Grarant for ranting in ethnic slurs at me?

God bless the ranter of that email to repent and have the Love of Jesus Christ bring her real peace which the Obama regime has not afforded to her after all these years of emotional and financial assault upon women.


MLK Niece: Abortion is 'Black Genocide'...


Dobson goes ballistic on Obama at national Day of Prayer...

'Abortion president' 'Come and get me' 'I will not yield to your wicked regulations'...



nuff said


agtG