Wednesday, May 14, 2014

to live again



I thought I would reveal to the children what TL and I plan to build for our home when the rich person donates, so that we can obtain the land and construct the house ourselves.

Granted this is a prototype of the Hobbit House from someone who built one in England, but in replacing the wood which I would fear would not hold up, with a rough stone covering and a wood gables covered from the elements, this is the type of thing we would be crafting.

I would prefer a wee pond out front for fishies and things with some fruity trees, but living in the landscape has an appeal, and it also is a pretty good Great Tribulation shelter.

I do keep praying on things for people's wills and God to bless, and that is all I can do in Faith and hope, but that pretty well  is the idea of this.

Oh and you can picture these:





About the roof and mowing things off, and turning into food eventually, even if they look too pretty to eat.......might come down to it, I will have to cross with ugly sheep to get to eat anything, but I see my lawnmowing like President Coolidge in a flock of sheep doing the work.


I do hope that people have the opportunity to plant a peach tree. I have planted, but it is too cold in my area, and I have by God's Grace even gained them out of a pit. So they do grow, are lovely looking willow leaf things and real peaches are something to delight in.

I often wonder how much I am forced to learn and accomplish in being poor. Most people just go to a shop or a store, and buy things, but I have to figure out how to get things sorted out just to have things.

I plan on building one of these too:





and building more of these:




and of course some of these for beef.






I was just pissed yesterday when Mom reported to me my far away neighbors were selling their family homestead of 5 acres, an old house, a bar and things for 289,000 dollars. That is just insane and ridiculous. It is why I ask the rich people for the big donation as the era of the 1200 dollar Ford LTD and 5000 dollar starter home on the corner has been destroyed in the Age of Obama.


It all has to work out and someone will do what is right among the rich. I just would have appreciated it to have been done already as I have had it with TL and I being put into jeopardy. I just want to live again or for the first time.

Just letting people know what is going on with us.


 agtG