Monday, May 12, 2014

Vladimir Putin US Advisor








As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter and anti matter.


I am fascinated by finding photos of people in history who look like replicas of people in this modern era. I have placed them here for your pondering, and in them, the above photo is of Colonel E. M. House, who was the most trusted, confidential and powerful adviser to President Woodrow Wilson as his war counsel.

The problem or reality in this, is Colonel House looks exactly like Vladimir Putin.

With that you ponder what this all would mean in like thoughts and personalities of signature appearing directing US policy at source at the crucial era which ushered in Obama in the 21st era promising to become more flexible with Mr. Putin after Obama stole the next election.


"I heard my husband's door open and the Colonel take his leave. I opened the door connecting our rooms. Woodrow was standing. The change in his appearance shocked me. He seemed to have aged ten years, and his jaw was set in that way it had when he was making superhuman effort to control himself. . . .

Mrs. Wilson asked: "What is the matter? What has happened?"

"House has given away everything I had won before we left Paris. He has compromised on every side, and so I have to start all over again and this time it will be harder."

Herbert Hoover. The Ordeal Of Woodrow Wilson

nuff said



agtG