Thursday, August 14, 2014

Human Touch



You would think with a name like bamboo forest or cinnamon garden, that you would be in for some kind of rare exotic beauty, but in the end all you got is a bunch of green sticks in the way or sticky bushes growing in a sand pit.

I know that panda bears like eating bamboo. Then dogs eat grass too, so I suppose bamboo bears are not that strange, but cinnamon is one of those things like a weed which nothing will eat. The problem is with weeds, I have yet to find  something which will not eat them.

Like deer just love sow thistles that look like leaf lettuce. Monarch butterflies love milkweeds and goats just love leafy spurge which has that same white sap that is latex to keep things from eating it.
Nothing though seems to like cinnamon though as that will even kill bacteria inside and out of your intestine, but hell there is a human critter which just loves cinnamon, so there is you two legged goat for that plant.

Horses like rag weeds for some reason, but nothing much likes goldenrod, but then that is something you can make a tea out of, so it seems those humans again like the taste of things which most animals will not touch.

I have even seen goats eat bull thistles much to my alarm as they have these spikes on them which hurt like everything when they poke you.

The more that I think about things in oranges, grapefruits and lemons..........humans seem to eat the nastiest of things which nothing in nature much cares for. I suppose in humans being the stinky animal all the other animals are repulsed by, that as they wandered around starving, that what was left over that the animals had no use for, just happened to be what humans could eat.

That is not to say that humans do not like eating things animals do, but it does point to that humans eat some of the worst things that animals and insects abhore like coffee, tea, cocoa, cinnamon, nutmeg, citrus and things like citron melons.
Some of the most repulsive things in nature are the things that are the treats for humans, and holiday treats at that.

Of course this is a Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter, because all things are here by Inspiration, but it just makes me wonder about humans now in I will not frown on weed eaters any longer, considering all the weeds humans eat.

I have to go back to reading something about Ceylon. I dislike the Sri Lanka name, but Ceylon is pretty. Like Formosa is pretty to Taiwan as Rhodesia is to Zimbabwe. I would like to own Ceylon and put all the Sri Lankans into India as no one would notice.
I would call myself Lord Governess, High Counsel and so would everyone else, if I have anyone else on my island. I worry though as God says all the islands will flee away in the last days. I would hope it was little islands like Haiti as I think people would cheer if that island got washed away like Atlantis.

Any way, I think I would have a bamboo jungle and my panda bears there to crop them, and a cinnamon garden, tea garden and a black buck garden as I would like to hunt and eat black buck.
I would have lots of pretty gazelles and antelopes, as they taste good and as stated they are pretty. Not that I have anything against ugly animals, because I think Cape Buffalo are pretty ugly animals, but they try to kill you. Be bad enough having those panda lurking about.........so I would just have Carabao, which are the Filipino water cows.
Mom actually has a carving of one of them. Where she ever got that I will have to ask, as she never was near Asia like some people who chewed the betel.

This was me going off to read, but my fingers still typing here for some reason.


agtG