Saturday, August 9, 2014

Just Scare the Cats





TL and I were watching one of Clint Eastwood's old spaghetti westerns, but I wonder how spaghetti they were when this one was made in Spain.

I think it was a Fistful of Dollars. TL liked it the best out of all Eastwood's westerns or Europeans, but there was something amusing in this movie which was just one of those things not planned for.

There are two scenes in this movie which are horridly funny. The first is some gold robbery by one of the factions in town from Mexicans I think. As the director does the wide screen shot in the machine gun blasting things, which looked like something from World War I, you notice one of the actors has fallen off his horse in the lower right corner.
Suddenly the pony goes berserk, and starts bucking, and puts the hind feet in flesh tearing closeness to this guys gut.

These scenes take a number of cuts, and what follows is you notice the guy is now laying on the ground and holding the horse by the reins, as I suppose the director has given him hell to keep that damned horse in the shot, and the horse starts going berserk in trying to pound the guy again.

That is one extra who more than earned his money. Probably that Spaniard never got another job, never got laid by a woman in being an actor and only got leather burns on his hand and hoof burns on this gut.
Clint Eastwood should have at least at the Oscars for Unforgiven brought this guy over for the presentation as people would have thought he earned something in Eastwood's career.


The second scene is more funny as Clint walks into this room with bad guys, who Clint is going to shoot. You hear this mournful cat in the background, and then Clint opens up and it is bang bang bang all over the place.
When the shooting stops, this poor cat really gets mournful and screaming and comes tearing right at the camera and Eastwood.
It is so bad how that cat was terrorized and I doubt it was planned, but the shot was a cut and that cat starred in a Clint Eastwood movie, but never got an Oscar.

I actually think that these two driven insane animals by gunfire should have won an Oscar. There was no PETA disclaimer in no animals were driven insane in the making of this movie, but then again there was no disclaimer in no Spaniards were stomped on twice in the making of this movie.

Those were my two favorite parts and I think cinema should have more of these bloopers on screen as it adds to the drama in being so real life. Maybe the budget was low and saving on film so Sergio Leone or whatever the director's name was just did a wrap, or maybe there was not enough actresses to pass around so the men all had enough of greased up cats and molassed up horses.......maybe that is why the animals were so cantankerous.
I do know that when Clint Eastwood got to be a star, he always had pussy on set starring with him. I never thought much of his taste in women, but someone has to pick up the slack in big blue eyed, manly gravel voiced women to save them from all being lesbian, and for that they may or may not give Oscars.

I think I should make a movie and call it 12 Years to Fagland. As no one watches the Oscar winner, I could make it a movie of firing off guns and animals gone wild, and PETA would not know the difference as everyone would think........hey I know I will call it, Obama Historic Forty Fag. That way I touch all the bases on it in black butt Obama sex and I am sure to be awarded an Oscar.
You know there is a great deal of erotic in a man loading a muzzle loader while dreamily looking at the image of Obama in pumping that rod up and down and packing the load home.

I could probably make it for like the price of a dozen Chik Fil A meals. I hope that Sarah Palin does not steal this idea too as........well she only shoots moose and I do not think has any pets to go insane over gun fire.

I do not know if I could make 90 minutes of rod pumping interesting though, but then if no one in Hollywood watched it who would know.......then again what they give Oscars for always is boring and unwatchable. I bet it is because those kinds of movies allow producers, directors and actors to all bend over and have anal sex.
That must be the reason you never see any animals going crazy like in spaghetti westerns in they are no longer finding other service.

I have to go read my Boy Scout book now. Thankfully there is butt sex in the 1930 version.


agtG


















agtG