Friday, September 5, 2014

Buzz around the hive



My Children, I wanted to share this as brown recluse bites tend to be a problem in this Age of Obamacare.  This comes from the Beekeeper who is a fount of information on everything.

I only came across one other treatment and fortunately have never had to try that one, but this DMSO sounds as good as Mom's peroxide is for curing about everything else.

Thank you to the Beekeeper!!  God be with you as we do read what you share.

God Bless the Good and may brown recluses only bite evil people!

agtG

Got nailed by a brown recluse again and it stuck me 5 times on the outside of my upper arm next to my sleevless shirt line in a hard to reach spot. Put DMSO on it several times as it swelled up in a long red welt. It took 3 days to get it under control. This is the 4th or 5th time I have taken on a bunch of spider DNA.