Sunday, September 28, 2014

Thankfully Commander McBragg




My children, I am delighted in the gift in one of my searches was answered in the character I was looking for was Commander McBragg.

I could not be more thankful and pleased in this. as at least now I have a picture to remind me of the series which delighted me as a child as all of the Go Go  Gophers and Dudley Do  Right did.

May God bless you richly for this.

On an update, I am going to try and do three a day here, but is hard as for some reason  TL's internet on the phone maxed out with no one on it, and of course we are busy surrounded by boxes in plotting a move. I was awake last night at 2 and restless as I am worried about everything from pickup batteries not starting a pickup as Mom decided not to turn it over every week while I was gone, and of course how we are moving, does not go near the brier patch, but I believe God worked it out at least and it will cost a bit more, but at least we are getting out of dodge to weather things.
We have good signs is some kid out of the blue asked to buy TL's vehicle and then this working out things last night.........and now kind people and Commander McBragg, I am less stressed.

I am downloading real Irish Setters working on birds being hunted, which is what I will be watching in the next week to calm me down and smiling at the Commander. Things are good no matter what and God does always watch over each of His children.

We met a really nice young mother at the cafe today. She made a special cinnamon roll for us, and put extra frosting on mine as she hoped I would be coming in. We got to talking and her Mum is a German Jew. We hit it off really good. I pray the best for her.

I am filling space waiting for a Commander McBragg download as this is what I will watch to lift my spirits in the coming weeks. I probably should hit the archives and get some 3 loads into the following week before the battery runs out and you children become fidgety about La'me pulling a half load.

So with that thank you for your kindness and God bless you richly.


agtG