Monday, October 13, 2014

Just saying 20



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I saw one of these the other day and was impressed for their ability in home defense in having these bunty barrels for women and young hunters.
I was impressed so feature them here. Chimart's price was a little over 300 bucks which in this age is pretty good for a 20 gauge flyswatter.



"I am having trouble keeping squirrels out of my pecan trees and wanted a shotgun to help me out.
Went to Wal Mart looking for a 20 ga shotgun.
All they had was this little youth model.
I bought it just because that`s all they had.
I got it home and the next day walked down in the woods behind my house and the first 5 shots killed 4 squirrels!!
Devastating on them, man I love this shotgun.
I never dreamed it would be so accurate and hold a pattern up to 40 yards and kill them dead.
Best shotgun I ever bought, and I own 3 other 20 ga`s and a 12 ga, nothing will outshoot this little rascal!!
Very light compact and versatile, little or no kick with high brass # 6 shot, just love it.
Would highly recommend it to anyone!!


Shells are around 8 bucks for the cheap load stuff in number 6 shot which would change any criminal's mind.

I would consider this about as close the Hudson Bay Trade Gun or Pot Gun of vintage years, in sufficing for all sorts of uses.


Well nuff said on that for the rich dames with bucks as something with training that could keep the ebola bug away.




agtG