Tuesday, November 11, 2014

a cell in one hand and a car in the other




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I do not comprehend women.

I was looking at my plants and the old gal with the new SUV pulled out of her garage. It is a new SUV, as the last one got rammed into by a kid who was texting on their cell phone.....

Now I like all of you paid for that new SUV in insurance premiums which irks me as I can not afford a new anything.

So what did I see with the old gal as she backed out of her garage, into the street? Yupper, in the left hand rested the cell phone like the Queen waving in not being amused. She crawled to the turn, stopped and then was off.

In knowing the era of what it was like to only have phones anchored in ones home, I just can not comprehend what it is with people in not being in a vehicle two seconds, and that damn cell phone is out and they are calling someone.
I admit that I have a few times text messaged TL while driving on boulevards with stop lights at 35 mph limits, and to save things and unwind, I will phone Mom when coming in the last few miles as the heavy traffic is done. Yeah the texting was pushing the limit and not intelligent, but I wanted to tell TL that I arrived safe so TL would not worry.

I do not though in leaving home, jump in the vehicle and have the cell phone ready to speed dial for whatever reason to let people know I am coming or just out of boredom in driving. If I need to call, I call before and if I get bored driving I can pray or talk to myself.......so I just do not comprehend that electronic birth cord people have in being so paranoid needy to be on that phone as they can not be seperated from people they could not stand living with.
It is just plain foolish and dangerous.

Women though seem to have this going on like hair flipping, which the college bone head was doing that almost murdered Mom and I awhile back. Mom said to follow her, which was stupid, but she got the idea and ran back home.
Do not do that though as that too is stupid.

I know it is not women alone, as I see guys on that phone pulling out of the drive with that, "Hey babe, Oh baby I miss you too, blah blah," which they could have been doing instead of thinking about some hosebag in the movies as they look at the bedhead wife ignoring them over breakfast.

For all the damn lecturing about gun locks and not drinking while driving, I demand something in a new electronic gadget in all cars, which if the engine is runing, the phone will be blocked....unless you dial 911.
That solves it and is my proprietary idea for Congress to pass so some Obama geek will put this together and I will get a royalty..........call it the cell phone lock.

In forensic psychology I realize that what that phone is, is a validation of delusion of grandeur in announcing to another you are arriving in doing something dangerous while being forced to drive, and people are so encumbered with rules now they like breaking them......and having a partner in crime, as the other side of this brain psychosis is people are so paranoid of being alone and so unable to have relationship with someone in sweating distance, that a phone is the adult nightlight.

It is not so much the endangerment of others or costing me money in insurance rates, but the stupidity of it. It is like deciding to have sex and then buying birth control......like quitting a job and then looking for another one........like voting for Obama and thinking it solves your being a racist.
There just is no logic or discipline in being in your home and calling before you get in the car......or even in the garage. I mean you lock the door, speed dial the victim, the answer, you unlock the car, get in, blah blah blah you are coming, and start the car and hang up.

In all cases there is no difference in this than having a joint in the cell phone hand and a 5000 pound weapon in the other hand. I know this has all been debated and it is termed bad........and there is again before me a geezer gal with a DWT charge which should be the law in Driving While Talking or Texting.

Yeah the old gal gets hit a few months ago and is in a scorn over the kid texting while driving.........and there she is doing the same thing.

I do not understand this, as I hate talking to people. I have one use for cell phones and that is if I ever go hunting or trapping again, I will use it after I float down a river to get picked up in order to save me effort and time. Otherwise I prefer to talk in person to the people I will talk to and that cell phone like a watch is something I want no part of my person.

Like I get this call the other day from a guy asking for apparently the sister of Justin Bieber......don't think he has one, but all the same that was the name. So like I tell the dude, "No dude, you got the wrong number."
The dude then questions me about the number, and I reply, "No dude you got the wrong number as that is my number not Sis of Justin Bieber."
There is this anchor in the ocean pause as I can feel his being pissed in being wrong, and the wrong number given and he just wants me to say I am wrong so it will make his little world right...........and then with great labor he hangs up the phone.

I have this happen with chics often enough in their not knowing their cell numbers to make me wonder if they are making up numbers or just that dense. My number is not in the least pretty, like TL's or Mom's. It is like numbers no sane mind would ever assemble, and I dislike it immensely.......oddly it is the number which gets called.
Amusing part is when I was fixing Mom's cell, the gal for the international carrier tried to get me to change to another number as Mom's number is so perfectly cool.........I negated that and no one has ever tried to get my mongrel number which strangely I do remember.

So anyway that is enough money for nothing and chics for free stories. I do though like chics flipping hair in cars and should be what they do instead of cells, putting on make up or fiddling with the cd.
For guys, I do not like anything they do in cars......they are like dog turds on the seat in you do not know what to do with them anymore than they know what to do with themselves. Even shades do not help guys with blingmobiles.
I do like gun racks though in back windows for guys.........gives some structure to their just sitting there in framing them nicely.


That is about it.

agtG