Friday, November 14, 2014

a shrew for hell



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Mom phoned me with a story about Auntie. You will recall Auntie is an Obama voter, and this past weekend Auntie was attending her granddaughter's wedding.
You might recall that Auntie fractured her hip and almost went tits up this past winter in slipping on the ice.

So Auntie who I adore, and she likes me for some reason, has spent all summer recouperating.......and they hauled her off to this wedding.

So........

So Auntie gets in the church or whatever and decides to sit with her daughter in laws relatives, as it was small community and ..........well Auntie is like an ornament always at these people's gatherings.

Mind you know the broken hip, the walker.....and Auntie being an early hatch, and Mom being a late hatch......and me being a really late hatch in the menstrual clock.......Auntie is old..........I mean Auntie is old like Americans were not born yet when she was born who would walk on the moon......I mean dirt is older than Auntie, but most things are fossilized in being older than Auntie.

So you get the idea, that Auntie should not be running the Marathon or probably have the 90 pound pack put on her...........

So Auntie gets to the pew and is told by the other Gram........"You will have to find another place to sit".

Yes why doesn't Auntie roam around some more and perhaps shatter her other hip in a fall.

Never mind in this, as Auntie is about bristley about things as I get over things. Thing is she gets pissed, but I have never heard her really ........well you know throw down. This time though Auntie came up with, "I could have spit in that woman's face".

Auntie was not amused nor pleased, no more than I was.

I actually am wondering what God is going to do about this as an observation in how God thinks on things. I never have had much time for that prissy bunch and am sort of attached to Auntie in I did not like this her being humiliated and endangered.

You just wonder about people in you got an old gal, who is recovering from a broke hip.......and they tell her to go find a seat on the curb. I figure that even with Obama voting, that got to weigh a bit heavy in the scales yet for Auntie's favor.

Of course I was expected to haul Mom an hour away after her broken hip, for my godson's reception......but thing is I was not invited to the reception, so I was apparently supposed to sit on the curb in the cold for several hours as the pretty people preened themselves.
Heard recently that godson had God take a kid away from him.........I wonder if it is related.


Oh well, if you need to be told......do not tell old gals with metal pins in their hips to go pound sand. Not a good idea.


PS: Auntie met the shrew in the grocery a month later and still let her know what a bitch she was.








agtG