Monday, November 17, 2014

Apparently it is cold



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

As there is no reason to say it is cold, as most people are now suffering from it......my fingers are cracked as I type this, so it stings everything I hit the O L and backspace keys, it is better to focus on good things.

 My neighbor is free from demonic influence now and back to giving Mom hugs. His water pipe froze up though so that is his fun. He reports it will be warm by Thanksgiving, so my prayers are working........even if those in southern areas are finding out about cold. It is really not that cold here.......no that 20 and 40 below stuff, so besides shoveling snow and dealing with Belle.......it is not that bad.

I type like a dingy blonde apparently, as someone did not now if I was with Mom or not here with TL. We are at Mom's as is Belle. This is the brier patch, and it is the Lord willing hope we will be bestowed some chit land to develop and build something here. I have to talk to a widow though and see what else the Lord comes up with.

Belle though is doing good enough. We gave her Nuflor, which is a high tox synthetic that kills bacteria. It lasts 4 days and with a little cough yet we are monitoring her. She had shipping fever when we got her from those lesbians and a bolus knocked it down, but this cold brought it back with killer assault on her wee little frame.
The main project is in the realm of getting her to munch hay and not grain, so she does not chit like a goose. Needed the grain for high energy to recover her. She is busy snooping and chewing now, so that is a good sign. She follows us around and is a very good little girl.
TL last night pulled the chit balls off of her that she came with.....so she looks a great deal like Victoria Newman from Y & R with her little underbite.

The Holy Ghost is speaking in Scriptures, but it is the like warning as for the House of Israel and Jerusalem. The remnant remains, the rest get gleaned and that is the way God settles it out for the rich and the pricks in this world.

We are defrosting Mom's fridge at this moment as it was dripping water. Be a 24 hour thing and giving it a once over.....that is the day, besides chores.

There is another Jersey heifer here named Daisy. She is high octane and out in the shed. She is a very nice girl, but she really gets bouncing around the shed in being excited when we go in there to feed and pet her.
She looks like Clarice in Rudolph the Red Nosed Rein Deer.
I see Jeffers catalogue features Jersey calves.....apparently they are the pretty sells in marketing. Those breeders did a pretty job on these cattle.

We trimmed most of the goat hooves and have them where they are now settled in, in this cold. Gave them the worming meds, a few got ivomec injections and that is the story on them.

Apparently my bull went testicle malfunction, as the cows did not breed. Those demonic attacks do not please me, but not a great deal I can do about it now, as 3000 bulls are a bit much, and the snow is a bit deep until things get settled.........so God will figure things out as He already had.

It always seems things break in the cold. Some people have thermostats running air and warm at the same time.........yeah that sounds NSA odd, but this time it was just the brakes in the car again and then the fencer decided it did not like the cold. I do not either, but I simply can not quit working.

I am already planning for spring. Am looking at my old seed catalogues. Think it might be a few tomatoes and corn things this year. Have apple seeds to play with......but no heirlooms. Most are the Haralson type and I will be writing about that in a few months from now, but if people are thinking about a pie apple that is hardy and is good enough to eat, Haralson is a good one. It is one of the parents of Honeycrisp that all rave about, except me. Haralson is better disease resistant.

I want to thank those for their support and kind words. I am looking at a canning jar of Mandan Bride corn sitting here which I will plant next year to keep viable. Each of the kernels is pretty in some are striped, some blue, some white, some black and some whatever, but they all make a precious whole. One never knows the exact future in the matrix and God seems to be .........being God in keeping things unnoticed about this time period, as it is written...........


"Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients."

Ezekiel 7:26

Heed that verse as this is a time as this. It is not that I do not know things and suspect things. It is that I am not really moved on things. Some things like attacks, coming from the matrix are more like vanishing points, as there is a blur in this hiding things at this moment.
Heed the Virgins. Heed "as it were in the days of Noah".  This is not starting out with a grande warning, but with complacency.  I am not going to invest a great deal of time in calling attention to this as that is not what I am moved to do. The Faithful will figure this out and heed it. It is hidden here.
You have an ark of warning before you. You have a Bible to read as much as the blog for commentary. There is not going to be any greater signs as the signs have been ignored by all. When the signs come, it will not change anyone, but the time now is the perish time. It is the cold warming arms of death in a peaceful blanket unfolding.........the warning was there and not heeded.........when the Witnesses come, then will the evidence be provided.

That is about it for this out take for now. Do not think I will be writing any more today as feel tired in all that is going on. Still have that shed to put metal on for a 1000 bucks so woo hoo on that as will at least have it done and then can focus on the next steps in this Life God is building..........like washing calf chit out of rugs on Wednesday errands.

I can not complain about anything now with certainty. It does not matter being poor, fingers cracked, calves and us in need of healing, cold, snow and whatever, as I do have more than most people. Richard and Stephanie remind me of that in their lives, the Viking in his saga, the Beekeeper in a life so precious and the faithful others who are there putting up with me.
Things are always good as they could be worse. They though will not get worse for the Christians as Jesus will carry all through to their appointed time.

A yearning is inside of me for melons, fruity trees and the sedate pastern of grazing animals. Granted Darby swung her ass at me yesterday by the gate and could have killed me as I was opening it, but I am moved to gardens now in retiring from the field and just watching how things unfold.







agtG 275Y resistance