Friday, January 16, 2015

all that fritters is not gold





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I had grand plans you know. After all I watched on Youtube how easy it was to get stones from peach pits, and I saw How To articles in volumes of peach stones just shelled out and ready to turn into new wee baby peach trees.

So like I start shelling like 8 nectarines.......using a gallon plastic bag as they explode all over in the pit shell......and I see these shriveled up nectarine stones......every single one of them looks like it is mummified and not matching at all the buxom stones I see online which produce wee baby stone fruits.

Odd how no one ever mentions that fact.

So like I have these sweet black cherry stones around here, and I start cracking them, and one of them is tits up too, but the rest have these little white kernels in them that look like pinion nuts....Praise the Lord I hit paydirt in them.

The reality of this is I have observed in all the Youtube videos a definite idiot factor in this shelling the pits, as apparently none of these experts knows one whit about tools. So as a Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter, by God's Grace I once again solve things.

I have seen adjustable or channel lock pliers.........that is on the right track but incorrect for peach stones.

I have seen the mention of nut crackers........and one fellow who had this hammer which he termed a mallet, putting his little cherry pits in a place where a gravel stone fell out, and was tapping on them on the back or front step.
It worked but that is not the track either.

What is the correct thing, in my existential experience of proving the Inspiration from the Holy Ghost is what you use is a locking pliers or brand name known as a VICE GRIP. These pliers have a screw in bolt in one of the handles which adjusts the size of the jaws closing.
They can with slow closing grip perform the tension that even a weak hand can get them closed. With the other handle is a flip release to get the jaws open if they are closed too tight, and once you have them adjusted they work perfectly well.

All I had with TL was the one purchased here, which was a medium from China manufacture, which was a bit small for the peach pits. The idea is the larger the tool, the less pressure you need to apply, so I conclude a large Vice Grips would work best for peach pits. There is a small Vice Grip which might be better for the cherry stones, but the medium does work if you are careful.
Care being the word as pit #3 before I had it adjusted properly did crack that stone in half.

The rest did very well, and now in experiment I have a little plastic cafe cream cheese container with two soaked paper towels for testing the sprouts on these stones.

I discovered that my last apple sprouted seed literally the soil ate the root off, so I still am not having great results in that in watering, using cool and warmth to get the wee babies to respond as they should. It will work out, but I am wondering over this and not counting cherry trees.

I did have very good results previously in no cold stratification of cherry pits, by planting them, and covering with black plastic. They did as well as peach pits in a warm southern garden for sprouting.

So that is the Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter in one uses a Vice Grip or adjustable locking plies to crack pits.........I think for peach pits that the plastic bag is a good idea, as well as outside, as well as some eye protection......with no pets around to be made blind or onlooking relatives.

Once again advancing mankind from eating with sticks to metal forks, in the use of locking pliers over other methods. It really sucks all these nectarines went tits up, of which I will soak them to be sure, but they are flatter than the US economy under Obama Jinn so it is just more on the million dollar knowledge learning curve.

I conclude this is what one gets for stones in Ripen Ready fruits picked 10 years ago and methane enhanced to ripen in the pen.........unless of course the cartel has now figured out how to make mule fruit trees in order to control that food supply like Monsanto corn.


agtG