Tuesday, January 13, 2015

For the Faithful Donors

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

It occurred to me as this eve begins, by Holy Ghost Inspiration, that while I have not gold nor silver to give the Faithful Few, and in that I will include the few with kind words who could not donate, but passed along at least a nod of compassion as I lay in the ditch bleeding, that I have by the Lord Jesus Christ, full, complete and encompassing Authority to bind and loose, and as all things are in Christ's subjection, as His humbled servant, so are they in mine.

Therefore in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, by His Father YHWH, I command that the possessions of this world be taken from the rich and wealthy, as much as the health, security, position and family, and given with God's Blessings to those who have been good to me.
I command in the Life to come that the Faithful Few inherit the rewards which were started for the rich and wealthy, and the copious mob be sent away empty to the darkness they have built.

The rich and wealthy offered not the Truth, but a lie. They are of satan in being robbers and murderers. They are of their father the devil in deception, and are turned over to it and the final torment.

I pray that the Faithful Few remain in Christ's keeping and Holy Angel care, to not become ensnared in what is released to them, so that then never fall away and succumb to the Judgment of the rich.

Sealed this moment in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, unbreakable, unshakeable and unremoveable without God commanding me to intercede on any proving repentance. Amen and Amen

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost Amen and Amen and Amen


 Matthew 25 

 28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
 29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
 30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

 Acts 3

6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.


Matthew 18

18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

 Luke 10

All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

I Timothy 1

20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.



agtG 339 Y SEALED CONFIRMED