Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Scars that won't heal

My children, my Bible reading today was Jesus stating about giving a good testimony when we are called to such advents, but in my Spirit, I have had playing this day about the scars which will not heal.

One of the family here is Franz and he recently burned his foot badly and is leaving a Valley Forge trail of seepage about his home, after a rough time this year and a rougher time in life. He never deserved any of what was heaped on the Way and is like another family member here in David who has more scars which will not heal.
We all know about the daggers that end up in our hearts and we all know about the soul rape we have gone through. It is easy to be rich and a Christian, as then everyone loves you and smiles at you, and the satanic attacks just do not pile up on top of each other.

I was in town today, getting the pick up door fixed so it would open and we would not have to crawl out like 12 Mexicans out of a one bedroom house........speaking of which I saw a gutted Mexican trailer and there were more beds in that dumpster than are in a Motel 6 I think.........anyway, there was this ratty woman there in the laundry with her two rather large boys who must be running about 30 years of age now. The one just talks jibberish, but they smile and are good people. People like that are always looked down on as you just do not know what you are getting, and they are always overlooked because it seems God does not even care about them.
The Holy Ghost moved me a few years ago to be nice and smile at people like that, as we never know about Angels Unaware. These people smile back when I do and I treat them with respect as they should have. It is not that any of us have the big bucks to donate or the big bucks to stop donating as leverage in things. It is that each of us do what we can. For example, a Mexican stopped me today and asked me what the letter Z was as he had no idea, and inquired how to pronounce it as he had it written down.
You just help people and that is the Christian thing, no matter if they are devouring America. You do what is right and as they say let God sort things out.

The thing is another Bible verse we have received in, we will not remember what things we suffer here now, when the New Heaven appears. None of us knows our mission in life really. Jesus has a plan for us, and seldom lets us in on any of it as that spoils things. I can tell you though in the good people who do send mails, that I am touched by them and we do read them and appreciate them. It is not about money or being rich. It is about people who are True and Real. You make a difference to me and to us by being there. You know what A HOLES are in this world in the majority and it is nice to just see a note from time to time to know that normal people are there and they care.
Things happen to people. My cousin has the world by the tail if you look at his government retirement of like 40 grande a year, but his legs are shot and his wife as a flippy heart. She tried to get a replacement in Minnesota of all places and now is in California trying to whittle one out of a dead Mexican I suppose, but the thing is rich people have things happening to them as much as those who have poverty now.

I have not recovered financially from being deceived or getting myself involved with evil. I had a gal steal and run up bills on me for like 7000 dollars back in 1998. That money was all I had saved to try and start a life. I did what was right in trying to rescue here from an abusive marriage which she made up.......but it was someone taking advantage of me. I don't know when I might ever recovery financially......even from that ass relative who jerked the world out from under me in not selling me my Grampa's place......like another kinfolk who I see now has sold another place we tried to get to some rich person in town. I don't get it what God has going on, but God has things going on.........like that goat being bred and me not needing that bleeding hands in milking her in the cold from my bleeding hands in building that shed, but it is what the shitty deal is, and nothing I can do about it.
Yet a gal mentioned in a note about this Warm Morning VR65NBP6 stove thing in her husband might have a burner for it in reclaimed parts. People just doing something nice in trying is what matters as much as John B. mentioning about a Mr. Heater.

Always know people care, and you are doing a life's mission in who you are in being you. I care about you and others do too. Sometimes I just have to limit my successes to having a hot cup of tea......which is gone now, as have not had time to get any and the resources are being rationed, so it is just some victory which is to be thankful for in Belle is not dead and was deciding today that bunting things was her new form of play in enjoying life.

I have been gone from the brier patch for a year. It has shocked me how old people have looked in just that short period of time. I think I am not aging, nor is Mom, who is in her own healing story I will publish here when it is complete, nor is TL, but things change and sometimes you just have to know you are doing the important Lord's work, in just being you, as the world in all it has is in decay.

I know this is a shitty time for most people. It is a revisit to the Continental period in Americans not having it so good or things so sure. It is life though God gave and I intend to one day at a time it, until Jesus returns. What we have been going through here is something I tracked down to spiritual eruptions or psychic manifestations from someone not very pleased now with things. At least I know what is being sparred with now, and while I can not undo the damage, I hope God can restore things and make things right, at least so it is not such a scab that keeps being pulled off in a wound which satan refuses to let heal.

I am not saying that people who are hurt should just ignore it, as that is not what God says. You can bring things to Him all the time in what is bothering you, as that is what "forgiveness" is, in just turning things over to God. Jesus spoke of the woman going to the judge and nagging at him for justice......you can harp all you want. I just would like each of you to have some moments to appreciate who you are as I do appreciate each of you.

I had better let this keyboard rest as TL wanted to type a few lines too, and we have been busting it at both ends for some time and need to rest. It is though like that shed in the metal for the roof, I saw today there was hid in the pile some end that was cut off at an angle which is no good at all..........someone cheating me again and the world is not perfect, but one day it will be, and that is what we live for.


TL takes over............

It is never a sign of weakness or bitterness to feel physical, emotional, and spiritual hurts no matter how long ago they happened or how old the scars, as the Holy Ghost Feels things in Hurting when we hurt and Interceding for us with Groanings too deep for words.  LC has observed in conversation before that sometimes it may be that God Requires evidence in amassing things and weighing the scales against the satan spawn of this world to see if the wrath is now or reserved for later. 

Though we are constantly  under demonic attacks from all fronts, no matter how hard it is, thank God we can overcome it all in Christ Jesus!  Please do not accept the lies and whispers of the enemy about having sickness or being depressed or guilty of things in the past.  You are Infinitely Loved as His Children.  Infinitely Redeemed as God Sees you Clothed with Christ.  And the curse no longer holds sway as in Jesus Name you are Healed and Renewed every day in the Word of the Lord, walking in Victory with Him.

While it does hurt now, this life makes heaven something more to look forward to in no more inner guilt and condemnation of our hearts, no more pain and humiliation, no more anguish or tears as He will Wipe away every tear.

God Bless the good.

agtG