Friday, February 20, 2015

The Indigenous Code



 

 As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Being a Christian is not something in name only, nor is being an animal advocate, and yet that is what all are now. As I sit here typing this, I have two of the most miserable and sick babies possible, and it all has to do with capitalist lesbian calf flippers who have been exposed here, in the rescue of Baby Belle, who arrived here dehydrated, with shipping fever and dying, with a hidden condition of ringworm in the worst kind.

TL caught this. I caught this. Mom caught this. TL from this developed a severe case of allergic hives and TL's marks look like a branding plate has been put on the skin. Mom's forehead looks like a sunburn.
The baby goats, innocent as all are, are so miserably in pain they grind their teeth, and wince at being touched.

After trying all the remedies on us and Belle, it seemed Scarlet Oil worked on Mother Marie, and  upon another suggestion, we have been trying apple cider vinegar which is giving hope.
This is why I hate lesbian feminists. This is why I have hatred for TL's family as one of them has been praying all of this down on us, which I have hinted at and hidden here, but the fact is when TL chose to be with me in coming to the brier patch, TL's mother told TL after a second diatribe against me, that she would not be speaking to TL again.

It has been an incessant spiritual attack here from various sources. The innocents are us, the animals and the goatikins. All of your contempt and evil thoughts amplify the ill will bound with satan and it has reaped horrendous and murderous effects. I know all of this wave is going to be visited upon all those who generated this, but to see animals suffering like this, in no good deed going unpunished is distressing.

I know now what Love is. I know what it is to be in a leper colony of sorts as the condition of us and the animals has been severe. A Christian just can not run away. You have contact and keep treating the sick and living in Hope, that by Jesus wounds we are healed.

It all looks quite pathetic in shivering goatkins, but thanks to Richard and Stephanie the house is warm and the kids are not getting more ill in this Arctic cold.

The cure would be sunshine and warm weather, but that is not the deliverance yet.

I have been through all of this, so I do not scream in agony as I have previously. I suffer it like a gut shot tiger, growling in low tones like the raccoon I shot this morning growling at me. satan will not win. Those kin folk will not win in being exposed for their part. All of you plague setters will not survive, for what you sent is going to come back when it starts in the pestilence.

I already have been through this fire in being taught it. Love grows and roots stronger when True and there is none more True than God and TL.

It is the hour of feeding time for the night. The kids are at least sucking bottle and nibble a few pellets. That is our life and while all of you richtards wallow in your reward now, this is what real people are doing who are Christians.
Your time in God's Wrath is coming. We suffer now to receive the Reward which is eternal Glory in God.

Think not you are not touchable and that God does not hear. My richtard aunt who is a multimillionaire and offensive just reported out with lung cancer..........guess there are no get well cards for that, just a prayer she repents before she is dead. No one ever gets away with treating me bad. No one.

Zechariah 14:12

 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.





agtG