Sunday, February 22, 2015

Tis the Season



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I realize that updates on Belle and goatikins are passed over by many because they think that they have better things to do but hidden in them is always something that is gonna save your ass when you are laying there in misery and seeking relief.

The reason for this update is ringworm. I posted here what I found online and what Mom said worked and the reality is this noxious strain just ate it and grew. The baby goats got a reaction to this which I have never seen in an animal. They shivered in pain while standing and resting, their nerves seemed to be inflamed from head to toe, they couldn't bend or basically eat, their eyes swelled shut, they shifted constantly from one foot to another standing in place, they winced every time anything got close to touching them, and I thought they were going to die, at least the chance of it. I checked in the worst of it and found another sure cure that a woman suggested in apple cider vinegar.

I have good experience with ACV so I decided to try it and it seemed to work. Granted these are Nubians and have pendulous ears and they are bald ears now and pink. Yes they look like hell and yes bits of their hide flipped off when they flip their ears and when I daubed them with ACV but it does seem like they are not trying to die now.

We have a few suggestions. A spray bottle works best as long as you do not get it in their eyes. We use cotton balls soaked in ACV for the nose and mouth. We don't do anything around the eyes for obvious reasons. ACV does burn for a little while on tender skin but it does the job.

I have used ACV to burn off moles, cure intestinal problems, and it really is a strange cure. I put it on Mom's inflamed forehead and it pretty much took it away.

Our prayer is the lesbians and the people who sent this here all get a good dose of this shit or worse. These little goatikins have had a tough time of it in coming out breach, nearly being frozen in the womb, and now looking like lepers in losing their hair and part epidermis. The above is them resting as the picture of health and harmony before this ringworm came in another satanic attack trying to kill them.

Goatikins are notorious in being Nubians and knowing what they want like a right wing conservative. Last night they raised hell for several hours while we were trying to sleep, but that was pure music as when an animal is raising hell it is not dying or trying to die. I suppose someday we will look back on this adventure of Belle almost dying and losing her skin, us losing our skin, and the goats losing their skin, but I suspect the humor of it will not set in until I perhaps have dismounted my horse to take a piss, look down and see it is the rich non donors bones I am pissing on and a wolf is howling in the distance mutely, having one of your leg bones in its mouth, carrying it back to its little predators which I am about to shoot to save Bambi.

That should be about the Lame Cherry update on this one. ACV is probably something you should have a couple gallons of for various reasons like scarlet oil, iodine, isopropyl alcohol, and a cheap gun with ammo to shoot things.

This is all brought to you in 15 below weather. Ho ho ho.

agtG