Thursday, May 14, 2015

Centurylink SUCKS




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

This is an internet update, and not meant as a plea to the Good people who care, as a guilt trip for money or anything of the sort. What this is, is an exposure of thee worst telecommunications company in the world, which is known as CENTURYLINK.

After 4 phone calls to this company, 1 to an irritating female, 2 to foreigners who were Mexican nationals and one to a homosexual, who could not comprehend that anyone like me would not have time to watch television as he was pushing Direct TV, I am posting here an official notice of joining all the other people who are ridding themselves of land lines.

Our phone here, the one I use to post to the internet, costs around 80 bucks a month. That includes unlimited long distance, caller ID and that is all. As long distance is a fraud as it costs nothing more to phone 10 miles to 10000 miles and is just meant to gouge people....Centurylink of the east coast is just another hire foreigners and fags, and forget about the customers, as I can not obtain DSL from them in the least at the advertised 19.95  a month.
Oh but I can get Direct TV, and if I call them back monthly, I can maybe get internet service if some unknown person cancels their net.

This gets better in Mom has had this phone service for almost 40 years on this same line, and when I was transferred to the Loyalty division of this company, no human was there, and I was told to enter a special transfer code which was NEVER given, and then I was hung up on.

This all pissed me off in another Obama company screwing Americans over, so we are going to cancel the phone. In economics, that is almost 1000 dollars year for a phone......Mom can get a phone here for 100 dollars a year in a cell, and if it comes to it, I will have to go to town to do updates once a week or so. In that, I am looking for something like Dish TV which is 35 bucks, but I detest all of this, as I do not watch television, but that is still cheaper than what is being foisted upon everyone now.

When AT&T ran the phone system, it worked. Now there is nothing but, fawning to the big city markets, and people in rural areas are ignored as politicians are in the bribe accounts of these huge Obama corporates.

I realize this is just another satanic assault upon this blog, but I am not going back with all the Homeland and whatever is offshore hanging on my every KBS to dial up. I can not do this any longer on dial up......no time for it.

I really am in the middle of nowhere. DSL rates are around 50 to 100 per month, and I am not paying that, even if I had it. I am cheap and proud of it. If it were not for this blog, I would turn the internet off and go live life as the fact is I rarely turn on my cell phone, and that was just to check on baby chickens the other day. I do not talk on the phone, and the last time I did..........was my brother smarting off to me, and that was months ago and I have not been on the phone since.

So for poor people, I think that if one would obtain an Obama phone, or one of these 100 dollar per year packages, and then do a TV internet package if that would work.........I still have to research that, but that is the most affordable way to go as this Centurylink and whatever else is operating in your market is absolutely not worth wasting your money on.

Internet or not, that land line is being cut at the end of this month. I am not going to pay an Obama corporation money to hire foreign invaders to chatter at me like goddamn Minnesota loons.......and yes that is what these whining beaners all sound like to me and are just as annoying.......and get this, I have to repeat what I am saying as they can not understand English.

Centurylink sucks. I hope they go bankrupt. We are finished with them.


If I want to Mexicans and fags........I don't want to talk to Mexicans and fags, and that is point!

agtG