Saturday, July 2, 2016

cuarto feliz de julio

https://commentariesonthetimes.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/the-puerto-day-rican-parade-520.jpg


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



Last night I was trying to track something which did not make sense as the matrix in inquiry was pointing to a terror attack over the 4th. It was odd because it kept tracking east of the Mississippi and south, but when I went through the states, there was not any indication of an attack.

It was mentioned to me about Puerto Rico afterwards and that is what the matrix was pointing to.

As always this is the ebb and flow of the current of time. The matrix simply is pointing to a mall being a target. We shall see if publishing diffuses the situation again.

I am simply more intrigued how it kept pointing to an area and I swept it four times and it kept trending negative and only swung affirmative on the land of Marco Rubio's great victory in 2016........well Minnesota too, but Muslims have the rape cock going on there to keep them busy.........and no  this does not have to be an Islamic event, as I did not inquire specifically about that.



cuarto feliz de julio
 
 
agtG