Saturday, October 8, 2016

America Loves Cocks not Cucks


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I was thinking about how the lying, raping and criminal activity of the Clintons for the past 30 years were all a grande joke in character doesn't matter, which was a James Carville mantra.

I think about the high crimes of Barack Hussein Obama, not being Natural Born, shattering all Constitutional Law, and overseeing a genocide in Syria, and none of this matters, yet anything Donald Trump did a decade ago is causing a meltdown in the GOP.

NO IT IS NOT.

This is the same GOPliters joining with Hillary Clinton and the conglomerates to bring about the same nonsense as the 100 Days which failed in the coup against Donald Trump. All of these traitors and frauds are paid to suddenly appear as part of Hillary Clinton's 5th Column.

What astounds me most in this is Donald Trump is supposed to be Jesus Christ in being immaculately conceived, while all of these other child molesters are allowed to be spawn of satan.

I am not going to go into your sins, because if you sit back for a few minutes and start contemplating all the things you have done in secret that only God's Angels recorded for your Judgment. I am not going to go down the road of casting the first stone, but you know all the disgusting things you have been up to over your lives, and you know they are far worse than Donald Trump bragging to a bunch of twat boys like Billy Bush, that he grabbed pussy.
If you notice Mr. Trump said he failed in seduction of his target like most men do. Women decide when sex happens and not men.

As I mentioned previously, if you want to understand all of this, this is the movie Wedding Crashers. A bunch of people shoveling bullshit to each other for fun, and far less disgusting as John McCain calling his wife a cunt.

Frankly I have a bit more life threatening things on my mind like the American Genocide. Like global nuclear war with Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. I sort of figured out when I endorsed Donald Trump  that I was riding him to 2020 as I am not jumping out in the ocean and swimming to shore.

I am not electing Jesus to 1600 Penn Avenue, and I am not voting for satan's child in Hillary Clinton. I am voting for Donald John Trump, the solution in my construct to first defeating Jeb Bush a disaster and then Hillary Clinton another disaster.

At this stage, I do not have the luxury of scruples or morals, because the genocide of America sort of trumps all of those sensitivities.  So you understand this, what America is going to be put through to have a chance, we are going to need a man who grabs pussy.


..........oh and for the record, when Donald Trump fondles women they like it, unlike Hillary Clinton's husband who gets rightly called a rapist.

When the Clintons and Obamas have conditioned Americans to ignore murder, rape and genocide.......a Donald Trump bragging about grabbing pussy is not that shocking.

As this is the GOPliter, Big Koch, Clinton Obama conspiracy of John Podesta strategy to stop Donald Trump, please make this the reality television event they choose, as they will lose, because Americans love Cocks and they loathe Cucks.


Giuliani: It's 'insiders versus... Trump's inner circle has largely been silent.



Nuff Said



agtG