Wednesday, March 22, 2017

A Warning in the Word of the Lord

http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/02502-Wind-blown-tree-at-Whitenothe.jpg

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I provide you with the two Bible readings from the Holy Ghost from Monday and Tuesday, to reveal what is coming upon America.

The first reading has come up previously in I Samuel 4:

 17 And the messenger answered and said, Israel is fled before the Philistines, and there hath been also a great slaughter among the people, and thy two sons also, Hophni and Phinehas, are dead, and the ark of God is taken.
 18 And it came to pass, when he made mention of the ark of God, that he fell from off the seat backward by the side of the gate, and his neck brake, and he died: for he was an old man, and heavy. And he had judged Israel forty years.
 19 And his daughter in law, Phinehas' wife, was with child, near to be delivered: and when she heard the tidings that the ark of God was taken, and that her father in law and her husband were dead, she bowed herself and travailed; for her pains came upon her.
 20 And about the time of her death the women that stood by her said unto her, Fear not; for thou hast born a son. But she answered not, neither did she regard it.
 21 And she named the child Ichabod, saying, The glory is departed from Israel: because the ark of God was taken, and because of her father in law and her husband.
 22 And she said, The glory is departed from Israel: for the ark of God is taken.

The second reading from the Holy Ghost is Isaiah 63:


 1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
 2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
 3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
 4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
 5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
 6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.


 That which should have been lessened and stayed is now the reality of the gnashing evil America is in gnawing off her own limbs to thwart the Will of the Lord.

The same counsel holds true of General Grant, move by the left flank and keep moving. Do not make yourself a target by being anti government, pay your taxes and await the Salvation of the Lord.

There are those now attempting to slather Christ upon their own choices claiming they are Christian, when it is a lie, and God knows it. God will save His Name for His Name's Sake, that which has their life as a prey in Holy Angel care by God's Grace will be the only booty they escape with.



agtG