Thursday, May 4, 2017

Congratulations on a President's Half Assed Job Well Done

http://pousadaluadecristal.com.br/index/wp-content/gallery/king-kong-empire-state-building-1933-679.jpg

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I suppose I should write something about Obamacare 3.0 now that Paul Ryan has set up his entitlements for the Chamber of Commerce rich and slave labor.

For me, I feel like this........

I feel like this big goddamn monster has been shitting on my lawn and endangering me with rationed death for years, and now Donald Trump has come and blowed it's head off.

Here is  the bullet in the removal of all those damned Obama taxes.

The American Health Care Act (HR 1628) passed by the House today reduces taxes on the American people by over $1 trillion. The bill abolishes the following taxes imposed by Obama and the Democrat party in 2010 as part of Obamacare:
-Abolishes the Obamacare Individual Mandate Tax which hits 8 million Americans each year.
-Abolishes the Obamacare Employer Mandate Tax. Together with repeal of the Individual Mandate Tax repeal this is a $270 billion tax cut.
-Abolishes Obamacare’s Medicine Cabinet Tax which hits 20 million Americans with Health Savings Accounts and 30 million Americans with Flexible Spending Accounts. This is a $6 billion tax cut.
-Abolishes Obamacare’s Flexible Spending Account tax on 30 million Americans. This is a $20 billion tax cut.
-Abolishes Obamacare’s Chronic Care Tax on 10 million Americans with high out of pocket medical expenses. This is a $126 billion tax cut.
-Abolishes Obamacare’s HSA withdrawal tax. This is a $100 million tax cut.
-Abolishes Obamacare’s 10% excise tax on small businesses with indoor tanning services. This is a $600 million tax cut.
-Abolishes the Obamacare health insurance tax. This is a $145 billion tax cut.
-Abolishes the Obamacare 3.8% surtax on investment income. This is a $172 billion tax cut.
-Abolishes the Obamacare medical device tax. This is a $20 billion tax cut.
-Abolishes the Obamacare tax on prescription medicine. This is a $28 billion tax cut.
-Abolishes the Obamacare tax on retiree prescription drug coverage. This is a $2 billion tax cut.

As I look at this dead monster now on my lawn, I am wondering about the goddamn predators which are now feeding on this rotten damned carcass in the Chamber of Commerce rich and slaves, and wondering how long it is before they start feeding on me.

That is how I feel. Ok it got rid of the mandate so I am not bothered by that if the Senate traitors pass this for President Trump to sign it, but what about Donald Trump getting rid of me and all Americans in his bringing in all these replacement foreigners for me.

I don't see anything to celebrate with one step ahead and ten steps back.



agtG