Tuesday, November 7, 2017

A Letter in Reply





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Capt. Kirk dropped me a note several days ago, but I have been trying to keep ahead of different shootings among other things in having difficult days, that I am sitting down now to answer the questions he asked as they are important, and in insight to how things are now for all of us.

Hi LC, and TL!,
       mostly just wanted to check in. LC, do you think the false tree has been completed? I feel like something is different. I remember once before you mentioned that when the Holy Ghost really comes to you, it makes you feel dirty and unworthy at first. I think I went through a bit of that last week. It could also be because I asked for God to help me love him more truly, and I was shown how far off the mark I am. Sure, it hurts, but I don't regret a thing. Hopefully I'll do better for Him.Anyway, just had a feeling like shite is about to get real......your thoughts? How is your Mom doing? Please also say hello to Daisy and Bell for me!

Capt. Kirk puts up with me in his reduction in rank and my pet names for people, because he really is an accomplished gentleman and from a Patriotic American family. What he touches on is a number of things which I will address and the first is, "Yes I believe the false tree is completed". It is a high frequency light re fabricator which turns DNA base light into a faster frequency.
I have been thinking about this for a bit in how people who experience clinical death or do die, come back and explain things that would take days to live out, and yet it has in most cases been only minutes. It is like my Uncle Marvin who came back about 2 weeks after he died to ask my Aunt if she was ok.
There seems to be a reality of where there is not time, that more events can be compacted into that space, like Ray Bradbury mentioned in  time compression in the faster you travel, the more events are compressed and time stops, where in this universe you might age 20 years and 100 to 400 years would have passed in that period.

Immortality as that is what the Tree of Life and false tree are, is a frequency which speeds up the structure, so time disappears. It would appear that immortality would not be pleasing to the elites for the bleaters, so the next process is to eliminate the spacetakers.

For me, after I was imprinted by the Holy Ghost, and problems arose with my desires, I was miserable, and the Holy Ghost showed me on His physical impression in me, how absolutely evil I really was in all of my thinking how I was doing pretty good, except on things I was surviving by.
The Holy Ghost does not make people fell wretched, but apparently will expose to us our delusions in how great we think we are, in making us feel how we are not pure as God is. It is never to drive the Christian away, but to show how much we need God and that we are bringing nothing but Faith in Christ Who made all things right.

God always draws us closer to Him, never does He push us away. If there is ever any of that, that is coming from satan, as the Father, Jesus and the Holy Ghost is about saving us now, so we will not be Judged later in being condemned.

Lastly, the shit getting real. That event I was tracking reset to next year, at least a few weeks ago when I inquired about it. There was something about an event in the heartland at the end of December, but I have not checked on economic issues or what Mr. High Rise was talking about in that reverse speech about something in December.
At this moment it "feels" like we are in another bubble before events culminate again on a larger scale. Everything is ready to trip, but it does not go active in the things Biblical which are written of.
I should write about the correlation between the events of October 1st and the event I was tracking which did not happen. I did not inquire but I wonder if the Texas event was an echo of the terror attacks main signature from October in a psychic disturbance.

My distractions are ceiling falling in, not seeing the sun for 10 days, it below freezing for a week, wondering about getting cattle feed and still asking God for the big donors to give me a respite so I can recover from all of this and be more effective.

Daisy and Baby Belle have been.......interesting. Nothing bad, just them being two children who want summer grass and are getting into things and going wrong directions. We are supposed to have nicer weather so plan is to build a spur on the fence to let them graze the lawn off, away from the house as last time I was nice, Daisy ate the screen off the house.
She was good today though as I was petting her while she was drinking and pulling some burrs off her. She is uber soft now and they both are very pretty and in good rig. One of the first projects when we get our place is I am going to work on artificial insemination of them both with some miniature Jersey semen as that would be most effective. Window now is closing as I would want warm weather, so once that breeding window opens it would be around August until November again to see if they would stick.
Yes I would like a real bull who was tiny, but will have to wait on God on that one. Just have quit acquiring things until our place, as satan and the people who read this blog killed my turkey hen, killed a kitten, or kittens and there have been others things I have shut out as nothing can be done about it.

Any way, hope that answers things, as I have to go feed cats before dark, and then bake some Chessman cookies tonight as they have become a food group for me.

God bless.


agtG








agtG