Monday, December 25, 2017

A Christmas Prayer




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

In doing our Sabbath devotions, after a most miserable week and experience, I was to pray something and the only thing the Holy Ghost brought to mind in this Christmas season is the Father sent Jesus into this world over 2000 years ago. The world in Jewry religion and Roman secular power murdered the Christ a little over three decades later.

I prayed to the Father that after 2000 years, it is about time that Jesus returns as it has been long enough.

So surely come Lord Jesus, Almighty Father enough is enough, avenge Your Name and those called by Your Name as things are only worse. It desired, wanted and needed for Jesus to come back as Lord of lords, King of kings and the Warrior Word of God to establish by His might the rule of Justice and Mercy, with the full grapes of His wrath poured out upon the wicked.

That is my Christmas prayer in Jesus returning immediately as I have had enough of this world, these politicians, the police state, being robbed by a regime and criminalized for being an American Christian who only desires Peace.

Revelation 22


12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
 14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
 15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
 17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
 18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
 20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.



Johnny Cash-The_Man_Comes Around - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME9XpnQiU-8 And I heard as it were the noise of thunder One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw And behold a ...

agtG