Saturday, December 23, 2017

Isaiah the Christmas Prophet






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I actually am trying to bring Christmas messages, instead of all of the doom and gloom, but it is a challenge as people are upset, scared of the future and disappointed. The best example though in this for Christmas is me, in I will tell you what the low points have been the past few days.

A mink appeared and killed two of my chickens, and a horned owl appeared the same time. It is the Catch 22 of this blog is I am too poor to remedy this, meaning if I had the money and time, I would be running a few traps around Mom's place which would be picking off these dryland mink to thin them out, so that they would not having killed off all the wildlife, would not be sent here by you people's evil intentions to destroy things here.
I can not do battle where it requires as I am bunkered here, holding out.
The uptick is satan murders, but will go to the source of those evil thoughts and require payment from the evil people with interest. For now it is just sad, as I have had enough of death.

The weather for most people is getting Arctic cold. I detest that, but it appears by my research that January will see a warming trend of almost 10 degrees above normal, and the spring will be dry.

Last night TL and I embarked upon my Christmas cheer in I was going to make Norwegian rosettes. Instead they burned, stuck, were as TL said an absolute disaster, which put a damper on things as it was just sad.

In that, the Holy Ghost gave this reading:

Isaiah the Prophet chapter 60

1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.


This is a wonderful Promise from God, unlike the President whose promises fit the situations he finds himself in. This is fitting in the Light, for this is Christ come into the world and upon Pentecost the Light of God was given to all Faithful in the Holy Ghost of the Father and Son resides within all of us in comforting us, guiding us, teaching us, and healing us.
I know the hurtful things will not be remembered in the next Life. I know that in the Great Tribulation the things above will not be anything, but things which God in His Love tempered me with, for He that is in me is greater than that which is in the world.

Darkness in evil covers the earth and the majority of people are just hurtful, harmful and heinous, but the Father of Light has risen upon each of us, and our Father by His Christ will rise us up in our own positions to reveal the glory of God as a Light in the darkness.

I feel most days like a battleship running the gauntlet which does not seem to have an end, as salvo after salvo pounds me, but wave by wave I will not stop as I have Promises from God and objectives which I desire which God in His Goodness will fulfill.
I can look back on this year with remorse, but God KNEW how to protect me. Numbers of people thought it would be great if Donald Trump had put us into the White House, but now you can see what a disaster that would have been, as I would have been set up and blamed for things by those hostile actors the President still has not rid himself of.
God knew, and if I was at 1600 Penn, I would not have been here to warn you of what was coming, and honestly I would have quit after the DACA betrayal. There just were too many slights of Christians and I would not have been buffaloed by Junta Kelly.

So it all works out in God's Plans as He has plans. Each day He is fulfilling His Promises and each day I am closer to the rewards.

Christmas is holy, it is seperated out from the dead of the world. The dead can not touch it nor can burned rosettes, nor any other disappointment as nothing can touch Jesus the Christ ever again. He was born, He fulfilled the Law, and when He sacraficed His Life to end the power of sin and the penalty of the grave in condemning us, He took up His Life and bestowed that Grace of Eternal Life upon all who believe and confess Him as Saviour.

It is disappointing as America is two generations now, in the generation of Leave it to Beaver HOPE and the generation of ingratitude of Gay Trek. One is disappointed in they remember what America is like, and the other is disappointed that all the sin is not making them happy, so the feeling of loneliness  in not being with God is what overwhelms.

Light came into the world in a manger in Bethlehem Judea in Jesus the Christ, but the world hated that Light ad by that hatred condemned themselves in rejecting Him which is Easter. Judgment will come at Armageddon in Atonement, and then the gathering to Christ on Thanksgiving in a year ahead. Each Christian though has the Christ of Bethlehem, the Christ of Cavalry and the Christ Who sits on the Right Hand of God Advocating for each of us with God.
We still have Christ the Warrior King to return, Christ the Ingatherer, Christ the Judge of our enemies, Christ the King and Christ the High Priest rededicating the Temple, where for a 1000 years we will rule with Him, where there will no longer be evil unleashed in murdering creatures nor in burned rosettes.

Christmas is Promise fulfilled by God.  He Promised this to Eve after the fall. He promised this to the Patriarchs and Prophets and it took thousands of years to fulfill, but we believe God as Christians that He fulfilled that Promise and look for God to fulfill His remaining Promises.

We are still in the world, but the world is not in us. Unfortuately satan and it's minions hurt us, but Christ overcame and we overcome in Him.

For unto us a Child is born, for unto us a Son is given, and the Government will be on His shoulders. We love God for God loved us first. The Light of Christ has Risen upon us. Hosanna to God in the Highest, and on earth Peace to His Children, favor from all,  upon His children, in Jesus Name Amen and Amen


Isaiah the Prophet 59:21


As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.





agtG